Fleming Lake Group, Inc. was incorporated on 26, August 2013. This company was established to provide Professional Services to its clients. Our primary focus is providing Legal Services, Corporate Services, Administrative Support Services and Intellectual Property Protection Services. We also provide support services to companies in Anguilla including Human Resource Services, Payroll Processing, Corporate Services, Account Management, Payroll Tax Processing and Reports. Through our trained staff we offer our services to small business and individuals in Anguilla, the United States and the Caribbean Region.
“To provide exceptional quality service to our clients while focusing on delivering secure, confidential, professional, legal and related services, upholding high ethical standards while at the same time respecting all individuals, fostering great working relationships with our clients, our colleagues, the Courts of Anguilla and the Anguillian community.”
Delivering Exceptional Quality Service Is Our Business.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION SERVICES:
- Providing advice on International Intellectual Law practice specializing in the Caribbean and the United States.
- Providing advice on Patent filing in the Caribbean.
- Management of Trademark Portfolios including:
- Trademark Clearance Searches
- Trademark Application preparation
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Renewals
- Office Action Responses
- Filing of Recordals of change in Ownership
- Trademark Enforcement services
- Providing advice on Copyright Law in The Caribbean and The United States
- Providing advice and services related to maintaining Intellectual Property Portfolios in the Caribbean Jurisdiction
CARIBBEAN CORPORATE LAW:
- Advising on Company and Business Formation and Compliance.
- Preparing Contracts, Prospectuses and Corporate advice.
- Advising on Employment/Labour Laws including service agreements, misconduct procedures and staff termination issues.
- Drafting of Joint Venture and Partnership Agreements and Advising in relation thereto.
- Representing clients in the acquisition of Anguilla business and Share and Assets transactions.
- Providing Company Incorporation Services:
- Keesha Fleming Lake is a Licensed Company Manager and Registered Agent of the Anguilla Commercial Online Registration Network(ACORN).
- Incorporation of local and international business.
- Company formation and incorporation of:
- Company Incorporation and Management Services.
- Registered Agent Services.
- Filing of annual returns.
- Applying for changes to corporate structure.
- Drafting to resolutions and affidavits.
- Preparing and filing share transfers.
- Filing amendments to corporate officers.
- Filing for the revival of companies.
- Advising on financing.
COMPANY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Company Management and Support Services
- Human Resource Services
- Operations and administrations
- Preparation of documents
- Filing of Work Permits
- Filing of Levies
- Filing of Social Security Documents
- Filing of Insurance payments
Keesha Fleming Lake is an experienced attorney with a primary focus on Intellectual Property Law and Corporate Law. Keesha is licensed to practice in the United States (Michigan, Missouri and Florida) and the Caribbean (Anguilla, Antigua and St. Kitts & Nevis). She maintains a professional and social residence between the Caribbean and Florida. Keesha acquired her pre-college, college and professional education in the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and the United States. This provided her with the foundation necessary to establish a legal career in the Caribbean region and the United States.
Keesha started her legal career in the United States as an Associate for a major law firm where she provided legal advice to fortune 500 companies. Keesha returned to law school and completed her Caribbean Legal studies at the Eugene Dupuch Law School in the Bahamas, where she obtained a Legal Education Certificate. Following this, she practiced law in Anguilla thereby developing her skills and understanding of the legal system in the Caribbean region.
Keesha has tailored her practice to provide individualized attention to her client’s Intellectual Property portfolios. Her specialty is the management of large and complex Intellectual Property portfolios in the Caribbean, Over the years, she has successfully resolved issues before registries resulting in registrations of trademarks and processing of other applications.
Keesha has vast experience dealing with Caribbean Jurisdictions and she provides her clients with the advice they need to succeed with their applications, The services she provides are especially important and necessary for the manual Caribbean jurisdiction. Keesha’s preparations and experience allow her to provide high-quality legal advice to address applications before the Trademark Registries / Intellectual Property Offices in the Caribbean.
In addition to being a member of the various Bar Associations, Keesha is an active member of the International Trademark Associations (INTA). She is up to date on any new Intellectual Property laws, regulations and practices in the United States and the Caribbean. She actively serves on committees helping with the shaping of laws and procedures including INTA’s Anti-Counterfeit Committee. She has authored and co-authored several articles on the Trademark law practice in the Caribbean jurisdictions.
- Providing advice on International Intellectual Property Law practice specializing in the Caribbean and the United States
- Providing advice on Patent filing in the Caribbean.
- providing advice on Copyright Law in The Caribbean and The United States
- Providing advice and services related to maintaining Intellectual Property portfolios in over 29 Caribbean Jurisdictions.
IP - Trademark & Copyright in Anguilla
Calvin Washington Lake Commercial Building, Unit 10, The Valley, P.O. Box 1707