Audit & Assurance Services and Tax (Law) and Accounting Services in Uruguay
World Trade Center, Luis A. de Herrera 1248, Montevideo, Tower 1 Office 703
We are encouraged by the excellence of our service, so as to have a permanent transmission of a client´s satisfaction attitude. We are encouraged by the excellence of our service, so as to have a permanent transmission of a client´s satisfaction attitude.
MAIN SERVICES Legal:
- Application of International Agreements
- Transfer Pricing Study
- Advice on special regimes
- Legal and Business Due Diligence
- Corporate consulting
- Trademarks and Patents Registration
- Legal consulting
- Advice and representation in labor.
Tax and accounting
- National and International Tax Consultancy
- Accounting audits
- Investment Projects.
- Accounting Outsourcing
Juan Pablo Pastorini, Certify Public Accountant, is General Manager in Carlos Picos Consultora. He is Accountant with experience in Uruguay and other countries.
Juan Pablo has expertise in tax advice to domestic and international companies and also has leaded audit process in commercial firms, Public Organizations, non-profit Organizations and Financials Companies, for example HSBC, Banco Montevideo, Banco Comercial, Citibank N.A.. He also has experience in Financial Control in Citibank NA.
Juan Pablo is member of “Colegio de Contadores, Economistas y Administradores del Uruguay”, and he has participated in different technical commissions.
Professional experience abroad
His vast experience includes developing consulting jobs in Argentina, China, Costa Rica, Spain, Italy and United Kingdom.
He has attempted to different courses about topics related with taxes and audit proceeds. As an example:
- Summer Course on European Tax Law – Trier 2019.
- Post degree in International Tax Law - Universidad de Montevideo / Montevideo 2013.
- Conference IFRS / NIC – Organización Interamericana de Ciencias Económicas / Bogotá 2009.
Spanish and English.Show more +