Durán-Sindreu is an independent firm of lawyers and business experts with more than 40 years’ experience in the legal and consultancy market. Our aim is to provide value for our clients by transforming our knowledge into reliable, innovative, results-orientated advice.
With broad experience in professional services, we are now a multidisciplinary firm with more than 30 professionals, providing their advice to a wide variety of clients including big companies, subsidiaries of international groups, family businesses and organisations forming part of the public sector.
What we doOur aim is to help our clients resolve their legal and business advice needs with a wide range of services adapted to their characteristics and sectors of activity. Our services are currently divided into three broad areas of action:- Legal- Taxation- Consultancy
How we workBusiness focus:An understanding of the key aspects of our clients’ business as an essential element for adapting to the needs of each client and its business.
Knowledge:The solid, expert knowledge of our professionals as the essential basis for providing a quality service with an innovative approach.
Commitment:The establishment of lasting relationships with our clients based on our involvement and proactive attitude, attempting to provide pragmatic, efficient solutions, not just an expert analysis of their problems.
Multidisciplinary approach:The multidisciplinary approach as a means to help you evaluate the opportunities and risks of every situation with an overall view, taking into account all the legal and financial aspects involved in decision-making.Show more +
José Manuel Luna joined the firm in 1995 and is now a partner in Durán-Sindreu, in charge of the technical management of the practice. His main areas of action are planning and coordinating multidisciplinary operations and giving
advice to distribution companies from various sectors, particularly the pharmaceutical area, and to organisations and companies from the public sector.
- Graduate in economics and business sciences, University of Barcelona.
- Graduate in law, Spanish National Distance Learning University.
- Postgraduate course in taxation and tax advice. Centre for Financial Studies.
- Postgraduate course in auditing accounts. Official Catalan Association of Sworn Auditors of
- Professional associations
- Barcelona Official Association of Lawyers.
- Spanish Association of Tax Advisers (AEDAF).
- Official Catalan Association of Sworn Auditors of Accounts.
- Associate lecturer at Pompeu Fabra University (UPF).
- Lecturer on the master’s degree course on taxation at the Barcelona School of Management (UPF-IDEC).
- Lecturer on the postgraduate course in taxation at the University of Andorra.
- Lecturer on the course on local taxation at the College of Public Administration of Catalonia.
He regularly contributes to specialist journals.Show more +
Insolvency in Spain
Durán-Sindreu Asesores Legales y Tributarios S.L.P. Gala Placidia 1-3 Escalera B 16º 2ª Barcelona 08006