For the past 30 years, Blanchard, Krasner & French has successfully provided legal counsel for the business and personal needs of our clients. We help businesses and individuals navigate through complex business, real estate, and financing transactions. We assist clients in taking advantage of tax and asset protection laws to effectively plan for the future. We also zealously enforce and protect their rights through litigation when necessary. We are unique in our dedication to offering high quality legal support while maintaining accessibility, assistance and attention. Our team does not work for BKF, they work for the clients we serve.Show more +
Jordan E. Ondatje focuses her practice on civil litigation, business and employment matters. Her experience includes guiding individuals and business entities through complex real estate and business transactions, prosecuting employment violations, and representing plaintiffs in various civil litigation matters. Jordan advises corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships in matters including entity formation, corporate maintenance, tax, and employment. Jordan also assists clients in the formation of qualified opportunity zone funds and counsels opportunity zone investors through the complex requirements to maximize their tax benefits.
• University of San Diego, School of Law, JD, Magna Cum Laude
o Order of the Coif (top 10% of graduating class)
o Appellate Moot Court, Associate Board Member
o Advanced Legal Writing & Analysis, Teacher’s Assistant
• University of San Diego, BA, Magna Cum Laude
• CALI Awards for excellence in Legal Research & Writing, Evidence, Wills & Trusts, and Health Law & Policy
• During law school, Jordan externed for the Honorable Cynthia Bashant and the Honorable Michael M. Anello of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
• She also worked for an employment law firm in San Diego and interned at the University of San Diego Legal Clinics.
Rising Star in California
800 Silverado Street, Second Floor, La Jolla, 92037