At JSA Consulting, we take the idea of partnership very seriously and understand that we have to earn the right to say “We.” Meeting companies where they are, we acknowledge and recognize different needs at different stages in corporate growth.
So, whether you are a start-up looking for a speedy solution or an established business concerned with the impact of growth on internal culture, JSA Consulting offers a comprehensive, ‘blended’ solution from the top down—from strategy and leadership to simple transactions.
With an appreciation of the importance of sensitivity, assimilation and where necessary, seamless integration, JSA Consulting takes the posture of your organization and behaves as an internal department, not an external consultant.
Create sustainable solutions and values
To create sustainable values for our stakeholders by partnering to deliver optimal and integrated solutions for internal audit, accounting, finance, procurement and human resources that provide scalability, efficiency and value.
Founded on Integrity, Innovation & Inspiration
At JSA Consulting our values guide our actions and how we relate with our customers, stakeholders and communities.
We strive to respect the laws and to take actions based on sound analyses from resources and financial management viewpoint.
• We exhibit integrity and honesty at all times.
• We take calculated risks without compromising our values
• We allow ourselves to be inspired to deliver sustainable solutions and values for our stakeholder.
• We do the right things in additions to doing things right.
• Our culture of teamwork generates trust and results.
Jonas is responsible for the overall operations and results of the company.
Jonas has over 12 years of public accounting experience and 18 years of multinational exposure in Audit, Internal Control, Financial Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management, Communication/Representation and General Management.
Before founding JSA Consulting, Jonas has had a combined 6 years experience with Aminu Ibrahim & Company, Kano, Nigeria and Coopers & Lybrand, Accra where he gained extensive experience managing large audit and consulting engagements for publicly and privately held businesses across many industries. Jonas has rather diverse and unique experiences in finance, tax, accounting, audit, internal controls, procurement management, human resource management and communications.
Jonas has also held the following positions:
- Assistant Audit Manager – Coopers & Lybrand (1990-1993)
- Audit Manager – Mobil Oil Ghana Limited (1993-1994)
- Accounting Manager – Mobil Oil Ghana Limited (1994-2000)
- West Africa Controls Advisor – Mobil Oil Cote d’Ivoire (2000 – 2002)
- Accounting & Finance Manager – Mobil Oil Burkina Faso and Mobil Oil Niger (2002-2004)
- Finance Director – Mobil Oil Ghana Limited (2004-2006)
- Executive Director, Finance – Total Petroleum Ghana Limited (2006-2007)
- Executive Director, Human Resource & Communication – Total Petroleum Ghana Limited (2007-2009)
- Managing Director – Total Gambia Limited (2009-2011)
- General Manager / Managing Director – Grace Oil Petroleum Company Limited (2012-2013)
- Total University, Bourgival, France - Human Resource Management
- Willamette University - Cert in Management Consulting
- University of Cape Coast - MSc-O&G Resource Management
- Principal Executive Officer
- Financial accounting, internal control, audit, human resources and communication
- Government relations management and representation
- Problem solving, strategic planning & implementation, process and control improvement, risk management.
Business Advisory Services in Ghana
P. O. BOX SK-1065, Sakumono, Tema