Audit & Assurance Services in South Korea
16th Floor, D-Tower (D2), 17 Jongno 3-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03155
Our Core Capabilities for Accounting and Tax Services
On the basis of our people and deep experience in the accounting, payroll, cash management, and tax compliance issues, set forth below is summary of our core capabilities for the accounting and tax services.
- We have provided seamless accounting and tax services for Rapiscan Systems for more than 3 years, and it is our firm belief that you and your colleagues in Korea have been pleased with our services.
- Our CPAs and staff accountants are talented professionals, having outstanding expertise and professional experience in a wide range of accounting, payroll and tax matters.
- We work closely with lawyers at Shin & Kim, and accordingly, we are in the best position to deliver integrated accounting and tax services in a professional and cost-effective manner.
- We have a number of internationally trained professional accountants who are at forefront of tax and accounting services for multinational enterprises in Korea and have skill sets and expertise in dealing with international clients and meeting their particular needs.
- Our firm has been long recognized as a boutique firm for multinational companies in Korea. Our team members fully appreciate the importance of delivering excellent client services. In this regard, we strive to render high-quality tax, accounting and advisory services without losing sight of our client’s needs.
- Our firm continues to provide trustworthy professional services and to strive for building our clients’ trust. In this regard, we are aiming at becoming their business companion on a long-term basis. Unlike other large accountancy firms, we have a distinctive advantage in maintaining a consistent and dedicated engagement team for a client and uniquely provide consistent quality services to our client on a long-term basis.
- We have developed a cutting-edge web-based accounting, payroll, HR management and invoicing system that allows us to serve our international clients better. Due to the system, we can accommodate our client’s needs and accounting and payroll requirements better than any other firms in the market.
READ MORE HEREShow more +
Joey started his accounting career with PwC Korea in 2005 and was involved with statutory audit of Samsung Group, and Systems and Process Assurance of various listed companies. He joined Sejong Accounting in 2007 and has expertise in establishment, operating and liquidation of foreign-invested enterprises.
Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Seoul National University, College of Business Administration, Korea (B.A., 2006)
PricewaterhouseCoopers, Seoul, Korea 2005 - 2007
Financial Audit, M&A advisory, Internal control system audit, IPO services
Sejong Accounting LLC, Seoul, Korea 2008 - Present
Financial audit, Rehabilitation process advisory, Tax audit defense advisory, Valuation advisory, Non-profit entity tax, BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) services, Consultation on the accounting supervision by the financial authorities in KoreaShow more +