Commercial Law in Portugal
Av. da Boavista, nº 3197, Porto, 4100-137
TBCShow more +
Corporate Law // Business Law // Financial Law // Tax Law // Maritime Law
- Law Degree by the Faculty of Law of the Catholic University of Portugal (1998);
- Postgraduate in Capital Markets Law by the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon/Institute of Securities (Instituto de Valores Mobiliários) (1999);
- Continuous Training Course in Accounting for Lawyers by the Faculty of Law of the University of Porto (2011);
- Advanced Training in Business Taxation by the Catholic University of Portugal (2001);
- Program on Negotiation by Harvard Law School (2014).
- Partner of Campilho, Silveira, Sarmento – Sociedade de Advogados, RL (from 2006 to June 2019);
- Senior Associate at F. Castelo Branco & Associados, Veiga Gomes, Marques da Cruz, Colmonero (2005);
- Lawyer in private practice (2000/2005);
- Responsible for Morgan Stanley’s Legal and Compliance Department in Portugal (2000/2003);
- Technical assistant of the Department of Legal Services of the Bank of Portugal (1999/2000).
Registered at the Portuguese Bar Association and at the Order of Attorneys of Brazil (Sao Paulo).