Our Law Firm prides itself in establishing a consistent relationship based on dialogue, mutual trust, and the sharing of goals with its clients. Considering the ties we create in the various areas of law, we deem no cause is too small, and all causes are important.
We believe that law expertise and legal counsel is a commitment: honouring this means practising law with ample knowledge, but also with willingness, loyalty and complete motivation, thus applying our know-how, and experience through personalized proximity, focused 100% on the client and defending their interests, whether they are personal, business or institutional.
In a case-by-case approach, we develop isolated or integrated strategies, which show solutions, surpass expectations. In devising these paths of success, we count on a tradition to fulfil with excellence, ethics, and sobriety, as well as the capacity to innovate, taking the disruptive way of thinking and creativity to the field of justice.
With law offices in Porto and Lisbon, bridging across the world, MSAd is an independent company. Consequently, at the end of the day we like to know that conducting business responsibly and in liberty, we serve well and by the Law. Ultimately, this is what the client expects of us and this is our mission.Show more +
Corporate Law // Business Law // Financial Law // Tax Law // Maritime Law
- Law Degree by the Faculty of Law of the Catholic University of Portugal (1998);
- Postgraduate in Capital Markets Law by the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon/Institute of Securities (Instituto de Valores Mobiliários) (1999);
- Continuous Training Course in Accounting for Lawyers by the Faculty of Law of the University of Porto (2011);
- Advanced Training in Business Taxation by the Catholic University of Portugal (2001);
- Program on Negotiation by Harvard Law School (2014).
- Partner of Campilho, Silveira, Sarmento – Sociedade de Advogados, RL (from 2006 to June 2019);
- Senior Associate at F. Castelo Branco & Associados, Veiga Gomes, Marques da Cruz, Colmonero (2005);
- Lawyer in private practice (2000/2005);
- Responsible for Morgan Stanley’s Legal and Compliance Department in Portugal (2000/2003);
- Technical assistant of the Department of Legal Services of the Bank of Portugal (1999/2000).
Registered at the Portuguese Bar Association and at the Order of Attorneys of Brazil (Sao Paulo).
English and Spanish
Commercial Law in Portugal
Av. da Boavista nº 3197 Porto 4100-137