At LEIALTA we want to give you the best service, for that reason our team is made up of highly qualified people, with great experience and who enjoy doing their job. We care about having a pleasant work environment where we do not prioritize hierarchy but knowledge and ideas. All our professionals have more than ten years of experience in the advisory and consulting sector . We transmit this experience to our clients whenever they need us.
" Only if you do the job you like, are you able to achieve excellence by doing it."Show more +
How can Javier help?
- Ongoing accounting
- Tax compliance: VAT and Corporation Tax
- Tax advise
- Payroll Compliance
- All administrative matters in Spain
- Manage team of 8 people – Compliance Department
- Response in 12/24 hours
- He joined KPMG Abogados S.L. in 2005 as Junior in Outsourcing&Compliance business unit for accounting/Tax/payroll services.
- He was promoted to Manager in KPMG in 2009 and Senior Manager in 2012.
- In 2015 he opens up LEIALTA in Madrid, as partner.
- Javier has ample experience in accounting, bookkeeping and tax compliance for national and multinational companies that have channelled their investments in Spain by incorporating subsidiaries or opening branches and representative offices.
- Javier has coordinated several different local KPMG departments during the course of the incorporation of our clients’ subsidiaries and branches, providing, among others, legal services, tax advisory services, transfer pricing services, etc., determining our clients’ obligations and offering the collaboration of the various areas of KPMG in Spain.
- During the course of these projects, he was involved in the following tasks:
- Supervision of financial statements for the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual trial balances, monthly sales reports and gross profit analyses.
- Preparation and review of monthly/quarterly/annual reports for submission by our clients to their head offices.
- Tax compliance review related to monthly/quarterly/annual filing requirements in accordance with Spanish Tax law (annual corporate, trade tax and VAT returns).
- Coordination of assistance in auditing processes and tax reviews performed by both external and internal auditors / tax advisors.
- Review of the annual accounts prepared in accordance with the official format required by current Spanish legislation.
- Revisión, preparación y presentación de cuentas anuales de acuerdo a los requisitos establecidos por el Registro Mercantil.
- Javier has taken part in various outsourcing projects related to accounting and tax reconstructions developed in-house or at client premises.
- His knowledge of ERPs comprises SAP, ORACLE, GLOBE, AS400, among others.
- He has considerable expertise in business restructuring processes, spin-offs, mergers, the conveyance of assets and liabilities, financing and debt refinancing.
Business Advisory Services in Spain
Bárbara de Braganza Street nº 2 stairway B, 2nd floor, Madrid, 28004