Sino Group is a high-quality provider of Fund, Trust and Corporate Services. The team has over 30 years’ experience and has been advising clients on China business since the early 90’s. We are the professional partner our clients need on the ground, with the exact experience to handle complexities arising from cross-border investments.
Sino Group is not owned by a faceless group of investors. The people who own the Company do the work. We are not motivated by our results, but rather the best results for our clients.
Through its offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Singapore, Sino Group offers the following services:
- Incorporation & Implementation
- Company Relocation and Dissolution
- Group Structuring & Management
- Independent Directorship
- Business Registration & Corresponding Address
- Immigration and Visa Application
- Accounting & Payroll Administration
- Tax Reporting
- Invoicing and AR Administration
- Supplier Invoicing and AP Administration
- Banking Solution
- Audit and Other Annual Compliance Assistance
- CRS & FATCA Compliance
Private Client Services
- Trust and Company Administration
- Family Office Solutions
- Succession Planning & Asset Protection
- Private Trust Company
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Escrow Services
- Sagacity – Sino’s senior officers are members of recognized professional and business associations. Many years working in Fund, Trust and Corporate Services enables us to apply wisdom, experience and profound knowledge to the implementation of your plans.
- Commitment – All staff have been trained to ensure that Sino always acts with integrity and in the best interests of you, our clients.
- Service – We will always be available to handle your enquiries and instructions and you will never have to wait more than 24 hours in respect of any request.
Details please refer to Alex’s profile
Details please refer to Charles’ profile
Details please refer to Jason’s profileShow more +
Education and professional qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts, Nankai University
- Master in Law, East China University of Law and Political Science
- D., Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Member of Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountant
- Lawyer’s Qualifications
Summary of experience and professional career
Jason joined Sino Corporate Services (China) Limited as Managing Director in May 2017. His expertise includes greenfield FDI projects, M&As, corporate taxation, PE taxation and expatriate taxation. Before joining Sino, Jason managed both Intertrust Shanghai and Intertrust Guangzhou, and advised foreign invested enterprises extensively on tax and investment structuring.
Jason has approximately 20 years of experiences in the financial service sector. Before starting his career in trust companies, Jason did audit, investment banking and equity fundamental analysis.Show more +
Corporate Services in China
F8-D, 1208 South Xizang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, 200011