Moreno & Arjona – Bureau, also known as MAB, is a law firm established in 1979 emphasized in all areas of Commercial Law such as Corporate Law, Entity Formation, Maritime Law, Intellectual Property, Tax Law, and Corporate Immigration.
For 40 years since its foundation, MAB is a leading law firm in Panama. Their lawyers are key players in the legal industry. Also, they have played during the firm’s history, key roles in the Bar Association, political organizations even exercising important government offices.
Its international practice is focused on advising international companies with presence or interests in Panama, as well as serving the offshore industry providing legal solutions such as entity formation, tax planning, vessel registration, among others.
Its local practice is focused on advising business transactions and company’s day to day affairs in the areas of contract law, tax advice and labor law.Show more +
- Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua (Panama), Law School, J.D. (1998)
- Universidad Externado de Colombia (Colombia), Banking and Securities Law Specialist. (2000)
- Universidad Externado de Colombia (Colombia), Diploma in Electronic Commerce (2000).
- Universidad Especializada del Contador Publico Autorizado (Panama), Specialist in Taxation (2009).
- Universidad Especializada del Contador Publico Autorizado (Panama), Master in Taxation (2012).
Languages: Spanish, English
Professional Affiliations: Member National Bar Association of Panama. International Fiscal Association. World Compliance Association. International Section of the American Bar Association.
- Corporate Law
- Foreign Investment
- Banking and Securities Law
- Corporate Immigration
Tax (Law) in Panama
Edif. Central, 5to. Piso, Ave. Samuel Lewis y Cl. Gerardo Ortega, Panama City, PO Box 0819-05618 Panamá, Rep. de Panamá