Corporate Law in Slovakia
Bajkalská 29/C, 821 01 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, Bratislava
VASIL & Partners specialises on the following areas of law:
- VASIL & Partners is a Slovak law firm specialising in business and company law, contract law, tax law, international tax law, real estate law,
- Partner JUDr. Imrich Vasil, LL.B., LL.M. is a member of the Slovak Bar Association and the Czech Bar Association.
What we offer?
- Legal services in the fields of Slovak law and Czech law,
- Services in areas involving English law (England and Wales) and international tax law,
- Comprehensive virtual office and corporate services, company formation and administration.
Business law and company law
- Company formation, business establishment and administration in Slovakia, Czech Republic and abroad (onshore, offshore),
- Share sale and purchase, change, transformation, amalgamation, dissolution and liquidation of companies,
- Domestic and international commercial contracts drafting and commenting, dispute resolutions,
- Property law, Legal consultancy as to the purchase, sale and renting of residential and commercial domestic and foreign real estates,
- Legal services in connection with development projects (planning and building permissions, building use permissions, sale of residential and commercial units).
Tax Law & International Tax Law
- Tax legal consultancy and international tax planning, succession planning,
- Business structuring using various options home and abroad (companies, partnerships, trusts, foundations, funds.
A boutique corporate service provider helping entrepreneurs set-up and run their onshore and offshore companies. One-stop shop solution for company formation, international tax advisory and bank account opening assistance with ambition to save your time and money.
What we offer?
- Company Formation and Administration
- International Tax Advisory
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
24 North Row Buildings, North Row, W1K 7DG London, United KingdomShow more +
International tax lawyer and business structuring advisor. Imrich helps individuals and businesses to navigate through the maze of international tax and to find the most viable business structure for their business.
The College of Law of England and Wales (Title LLB, GDL,LPC, graduated in 2009)
University College London, U. of London (Title LLM, gratuated in 2003)
Law Faculty at Comenius University in Bratislava (Title JUDr, graduated in 1996)
Attorney-at-law since: Since 2000
Founding Partner of Vasil & Partners: Since 2000
Founding Partner of Benson Formations: Since 2014
Specializations: Tax law & International Tax Law, Accounting, Corporate law, Corporate services
Languages: Slovak, Czech, English, Spanish
Show more +