Foreign Direct Investment in El Salvador
Cuscatlán Street # 4312, Colonia Escalón, San Salvador
We are a group of lawyers and notaries with business and financial training with field of action in El Salvador and abroad. We combine the practice of a traditional office with current innovation and technology needs.
Our firm was founded in 2009 by lawyers with more than 35 years in the practice of law and young lawyers highly trained in legal, financial and business matters both in El Salvador and abroad, which makes us a solid firm to be your best legal allies.
In that sense, more than lawyers, we are business legal advisors that attend to the immediate needs of your business from the perspective of your interests.
Torres is a firm with an international vocation, with lawyers trained in the most prestigious law and business universities worldwide, with international experience on issues related to the structuring of foreign investments.
Some of our most outstanding services are:
LEGAL TECH SERVICES
- Fintech advisory
- Electronic signature
- Electronic commerce advisory
- Data Protection
- Reg tech
- Tax Audit
- Customs processes
- Direct Taxation (Income, Capital Gain)
- Indirect Taxation
CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW
- Foreign investment
- Legal Agreements
- Management of Electricity Generation Projects
- Due Diligence
- Tender and Public Procurement
- Notarial Law
- Advice related to anti-money laundering policies.
- Creation of a money laundering prevention manual.
- Preparation of ethics manuals.
- Registration of companies with the Financial Investigation Unit of the Attorney General's Office.
- Registration and accreditation before supervisory entities in the matter of anti-money laundering.
- Monitoring, audit, and periodic compliance evaluations programs.
- Preparation and drafting of legal and regulatory compliance policies.
LABOR AND IMMIGRATION LAW
- Work Permits for Foreigners
- Labor audits
- Administrative and Judicial Labor Processes
- Individual and Collective Contracting
- Internal Work Regulations
- Occupational Health and Safety
Lawyer and Notary authorized by the Republic of El Salvador.
He obtained his law degree from the "José Simeón Cañas” University, graduating with honors from it. He has a Legum Magister in Business Legal Advice and a specialization in Family Business 3.0 both made at the "IE Business School" in Madrid, Spain.
In addition, he has a certification in Management, by INCAE Business School and Georgetown University. Also, a Fintech Program, Banking and Financial Services of the Saïd Business School, of the University of Oxford and a Legal Tech specialization from ESADE Business School.
With more than 15 years of experience in the exercise of private and public law, he stands out especially in the field of Foreign Investment, corporate law, alternative dispute resolution and family business consulting. He is University Professor in private law, and also he is a certified Arbitrator of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of El Salvador.Show more +