Mergers & Acquisitions in Ireland
39 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin, Dublin 4
Wallace Corporate Counsel LLP is boutique Dublin-based law firm specialising in corporate and commercial transactions. Established by Sean Wallace in 2011, the Firm has established a strong following in the corporate / commercial market.
The Firm’s clients range from start-up enterprises to public companies and cover a multitude of industry sectors, with particular focus in the technology, education, property, retail, food and beverage and health sectors.
The Firm advises on the full range of corporate and commercial transactions, focusing in particular on mergers & acquisitions, capital raising (public and private) on the corporate side and joint ventures, trading contracts and licensing transactions on the commercial side.
In addition, the Firm provides a full range of commercial advisory services, including in relation to the following:
- Outsourcing and technology.
- Procurement and delivery of IT systems and services.
- Software development and licensing arrangements.
- Joint ventures and other strategic alliances.
- Data protection, privacy principles and security.
- ESOPs and employee incentivisation.
- Project finance and other funding arrangements.
- Intellectual property management, enforcement and commercialisation.
- Trading agreements, including agency and distribution, franchise agreements and standard terms & conditions.
We are also proud to have developed a significant practice in the area of technology start-ups / emerging stage companies, helping and supporting entrepreneurs in navigating the complexities of structuring, trading and financing issues which their businesses face in a budget sensitive manner.Show more +
Gar initially qualified in New York in 2004. Specialising in M&A transactions, with a commercial background as General Counsel in technology and property companies, Gar now advises on optimum deal structures for both buy-side and sell-side. Gar has advised on a wide range of Irish and international corporations, financial institutions, private equity firms and venture capital funds in recent transactions greater than €1bn.
Areas of expertise include:
M&A, corporate finance, private equity, joint ventures, venture capital, corporate restructurings, corporate governance, debt finance and commercial contractual arrangements.Show more +