Council Directive EU 2017/1852 on tax dispute resolution mechanisms in the European Union
Published 13 Nov, 2017
Please sign in to view members only features
Lectures, speeches and specialization courses
editorials and publications collaborations
Author of the book "The legal due diligence '- Evaluate the legal risks of companies
Author of the book "Corporate Financing" - Financial contracts and corporate governance
Publishing partnerships with various magazines, including:
Negotiations and independently managed reports in English, French, German and Spanish. Fundamentals of Dutch
Experiences and professional collaborations in national and international level
Assistance and advice on legal and business auditing procedures (due diligence procedures), for corporate finance / M&A transactions, including cross-border deals, economic evaluation, analysis and verification of investments in various sectors
Forensic practice took place in Sanremo and Genova
Solid experience of operations in real estate, both residential and commercial, including aspects of planning.
Assistance to trading and foreign investment, drafting and reviewing contracts and international documents, and documents and reports for the international litigation.
Partnerships with other law firms in Italy and foreign correspondents in over 50 countries (including Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, El Salvador, the United Arab Emirates, Estonia, the Philippines, Georgia, Germany Japan, Jordan, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Libya, Macedonia, Mauritius, Mexico, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Poland Portugal, Qatar, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Syria, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, USA, Vietnam, Venezuela, as well as relations in other countries).
Specific experience in M & A, corporate finance and corporate law
Good knowledge of the life cycle of M & A and private equity sector, experienced advisory in merger and acquisition activity, divestitures, financial restructurings, business valuations, joint ventures, projects and various transactions.
Experience in participating in negotiations, drafting and critical examination of the documentation including contracts for the purchase of the shares and the shareholders' agreements, in the verification of reality subject to potential acquisitions, strategic alliances and corporate initiatives, assistance in all the legal and procedural aspects ( international transactions, legal due diligence and business, confidential memoranda preparation, presentations to management, statements and documents).
Lawyer registered at the Order of Lawyers of Imperia
Integrated collaboration with law firm in Genoa
Relations as " of counsel " of specialist areas
Several independent collaborations with firms in Italy and abroad
forensic practice took place in Sanremo and Genova
Other professional skills and experience
Over 15 years of specific experience in corporate extraordinary operations, and assistance for legal checks and business (cd. Procedures of "due diligence"), for extraordinary finance / M & A, including the economic assessment, analysis and verification of investments in several sectors and the drafting of contracts and documents, including international ones.
Coaching clients in projects that require specialized expertise not only legal, and assistance in the drafting and negotiation of contracts with foreign partners, for companies and joint-ventures, supplies, competitions abroad, procurement, creation of liens and guarantees, subsequent phases monitoring of projects and contract management.
Preparation of model contracts, general conditions and offers for products and services, and expertise in different areas and subjects, both nationally and internationally, and assistance in litigation and arbitration, failures, damage compensation, recognition of foreign measures (judgments, praises , etc.) and / or their execution in Italy.
Adv. Fulvio Graziotto
What makes us unique is the ability to provide legal advice, assistance and prevention to businesses at 360 degrees: our law firm, marked by the concept of legal boutique, has an approach that fits into the operational context of business clients, with particular focus on the companies oriented to the international marketplace.
Our main office is located in Sanremo (Imperia, ITALY), but thanks to the network of professionals with whom we work, we cover almost the whole national territory.
We cover the whole spectrum for businesses, and the main areas covered in our integrated legal assistance are:
• Banking: Advice and assistance both judicial and extrajudicial on relevant legislation, regulatory, organizational and management for the benefit of banks; debt recovery activities
• Bankruptcy Law: Judicial and extrajudicial assistance relating to each type of insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings, ordinary and special; assistance to companies for the protection of rights in respect of insolvency proceedings
• Commercial Law: Advice and assistance about company contracts, application forms and general terms, litigation and liability, contractual and extra-contractual liability
• Corporate Law: Advice and assistance in the establishment of companies and to the formalities required by law and regulations; advice and support for demerger transactions, mergers, takeover bids and exchange
• Criminal Law: Support and defensive activity in favor of individuals and organizations involved in criminal proceedings on corporate crimes, crimes against the person, bankruptcy crimes, crimes against property, environmental crimes, crimes related to privacy, zoning and building violations and, in general, crimes related to business entities
• Employment Law: Specialized assistance about contracts; individual and collective dismissals; safety in the workplace; assistance in litigation stage
• International Law: Advice and assistance for international contracts, application forms and general terms, litigation, contractual and extra-contractual liability
• Tax Law: Advice and assistance both judicial and extrajudicial for the benefit of individuals and companies in all aspects of national taxation
We provide effective legal advice in the following areas:
• civil law and civil liability
• corporate law
• employment law
• real estate law
• private international law
• international tax law
• bankruptcy law and crisis
• commercial law
• contracts and consulting
• disputes and litigation
• credit recovery / executions
• real estate issues, building and planning; rentals
• extraordinary transactions
• financing and investment
• inheritances and divisions
• legal assistance abroad
LEGAL DUE DILIGENCE/PREVENTION
In addition, we have developed specific models and methods of care able to prevent risks and reduce the attackable surface area in legal terms, reducing the level of vulnerability of the client companies, of their assets and of the people who work by them.
• M&A assistance and legal «due diligence» procedures
• consulting and contracts for International Development
• assistance of the employer in labor disputes
• advice and assistance in the area of criminal enterprise and tax
• assistance and advice to the generational transition
• consultancy for crisis and recovery plans/reorganization
• ongoing support on a wide range of legal areas
• preventing legal risks and reducing vulnerability
• legal training to management and staff
Published 13 Nov, 2017
Published 06 Apr, 2017
Published 05 Apr, 2017
Published 04 Apr, 2017
Published 31 Jan, 2017