ILLOUZ AVOCATS’ lawyers come from different horizons and have complementary practices in the main areas of law.
ILLOUZ AVOCATS arouse out of its founders' desire to share their skills and knowledge within a firm whose human size allows a mobilization allying reactivity and availability for its clients.
With a modern and pragmatic approach of law, ILLOUZ AVOCATS lawyers' focus is to make the law a practical tool to foster the economic development of companies and individuals, with all the necessary security and to the best of their legal and economic interests.
ILLOUZ AVOCATS sees itself as its clients' privileged partner, whatever their economical size may be, accompanying such clients throughout their evolution and offering them creative and tailored solutions to their problems. Pursuing this goal, ILLOUZ AVOCATS is attached to the respect of critical values of rigor, ethic, trust, loyalty and reliability which make it a firm with excellent credentials nationally as well as internationally.
ILLOUZ AVOCATS assists its clients, for advisory matters, litigation, arbitration in various areas of law such as business and contract law, commercial law, anti-trust law, real property law, corporate law, labor law, IP & IT law and sports law.
ILLOUZ AVOCATS is a member of ISGE & Associés group.Show more +
Attorney at Law-Member of the Paris Bar-Business Law-Qualified in Intellectual Property Law, new technology, computer and communication.
François ILLOUZ has wide-ranging experience in the protection of intellectual creations, communications and business :
- Intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, designs and models)
- Media and communications law
- Commercial law, the law of contracts, business law
- Labour law
He acts for mostly institutional clients in audiovisual, telecommunications, publishing, production, industry and real estate.
Examples of work undertaken :
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts for audiovisual production and broadcasting on television channels
- Drafting and negotiation of trademark licensing and intellectual property rights contracts
- Production of shows
- Commercial litigation to do with business law
- Registration of trademarks, designs and models and distinctive signs
- Litigation in various areas of intellectual property (patents, trademarks, copyright, domain names, etc.) and communications law (press, private life, etc.)
François ILLOUZ previously founded the firm of Illouz-Simonet-Jaudel.
He has published a book on co-ownership.
He holds a youth and sports gold medal and is a member of the French Golf team. He is a member of Morfontaine golf club, the Royal Liverpool Golf Club and the Automobile Club de France.Show more +
IP - Trademark & Copyright in France
19, rue de l’Amiral d’Estaing, Paris, 75116