FIDASmart is a fast growing young firm, established in 2016 by two partners with a vast Insolvency and M&A expertise: Florin Dobre and Selena Stan. Besides their lengthy experience in the legal field, the partners of FIDASmart have attended financial and tax training and are proficient in advising and managing complex national and international projects.
Throughout the years, FIDASmart has built a diversified and select portfolio of clients, ranging from high-net worth investors to investment funds and well-established companies. FIDASmart is a one-stop-shop, acting as a liaison between all the professionals required for the proper set-up and running of a company in Romania and keeping close to its clients from incorporation up to the difficult moments of restructuring and insolvency.
FIDASmart has gained international recognition starting 2018, when it was awarded “The Times Legal Innovation” M&A award. In 2019 FIDASmart was nominated among the finalists for the “Professional Service Provider of the year” at the CEE M&A Awards. FIDASmart is member of 3 important international professional organizations: IR Global, EuroLatamLex and INSOL Europe.
The firm has a global reach and an in depth understanding of foreign legal matters, having been involved in cross-border and international projects ranging from the US to Asia and from Europe to the Middle East.
FIDASmart prides itself with a wide range of restructuring and insolvency cases, spread in various industries. FIDASmart can act as an adviser to the parties involved in an insolvency procedure or can be appointed as an insolvency practitioner by the major creditors involved in such a procedure.Show more +
Florin is a multilaterally developed professional with a solid expertise of more than 13 years in several high-proficiency service lines: he is a lawyer – member of the Bucharest Bar, insolvency practitioner, and authorized evaluator – specialized on real estate evaluations.
Florin is known for his solution-oriented advice and forward-thinking perspective on any legal challenges that may arise during a company’s lifetime from incorporation and development up to restructuring or insolvency.
A short selection of insolvency projects in which Florin was involved includes:
- Conducting the insolvency procedure as the appointed insolvency practitioner on projects such as:
- Arge Infrastructura, company in charge of the modernization of part of Sibiu International Airport;
- Emporio Fashion, the traditional franchisee of Emporio Armani;
- Top Brands International, a leading distributor active of the tobacco market;
- Pro Meat Fresh, former Carmistin, a leading meat products manufacturer;
- Advising Tnuva Romania Israel on an extensive range of insolvency related matters;
- Advising the main public creditor during the insolvency procedure of Centrala Electrica de Termoficare (C.E.T.) Iasi, the heat provider for Iasi municipality;
- Active and constant assistance to a regulated non‐banking credit institution in debt recovery proceedings, including insolvencies.
Watch Florin discuss about Restructuring & Insolvency at a popular legal show - “Legile Afacerilor” (“Business Law”): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzp_6yhiZk0Show more +
Insolvency in Romania
61-81 Horia Macelariu Street, District 1, Bucharest, 013934