Diener Advisory is a leading provider in management consulting and interim management solutions for companies and institutions of all industries with an emphasis on all finance and controlling related matters, including business process improvement, restructuring and outsourcing advisory.
Diener Advisory has won several accountancy and business advisory awards from institutions and finance magazines around the world.
Our mission is definite and consistent since we were founded:
- Achieving market recognition of the firm's reliability, professionalism and accountability in all the services we offer.
- Creating a working environment that demands integrity and stimulates entrepreneurial spirit, together with a deep sense of responsibility for our clients.
- Concentrating our energy on maximizing our potential and maintaining our competitive advantage.
- Ensuring long-term growth and consistent profitability.
- Our successful track record is the result of the skill, dedication, vision and creativity of our people. They ensure that we continue our mission to excel our expertise.
Business Advisory Services:
- Finance, Controlling & Accounting
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Business Process Improvement
- Restructuring & Cost Optimization
- Outsourcing & Near shoring
- Valuation & Transaction
- Mergers & Acquisition Integration
- Internal Audit
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Oversight & Control
- Interim Management (CEO, CFO, COO)
- Expat Tax Compliance
- Change Management
- Critical Project Management
- Special Accounting (Forensic) Task Force
Diener Advisory has an exclusive network in Switzerland of independent strategy and business consultants, professional services companies, change management coaches and financial experts to offer the highest level of quality of advisory services from one source.
Our credentials are available upon request within the boundaries of our strict confidentiality policy. As an illustration, our current and completed mandates are listed on our company website.
Florian Diener is Managing Partner and founder of Diener Advisory.
He combines extensive experience in interim management and advisory of companies from a strategic, financial and organizational perspective.
Mr. Diener gained his experience through his positions as Country Controller (CFO) Switzerland and Head of Controlling and Reporting EMEA (Financial Services Industry) for one of the largest US public listed management and technology consulting companies, as Manager for one of the largest audit and business consulting companies, as co-founder of a start-up company and as the General Interim Manager of a small and medium-sized (SME) family-owned manufacturing company.
Mr. Diener holds a master’s degree in business administration (MBA/Dipl.-Kfm.) from the Munich School of Management (LMU) and a banking degree from the Bavarian chamber of commerce (IHK). He has also published various business articles.
Mr. Diener is a Professional Member of the Institute of Management Consultants USA (IMC USA) and Co-founder and board member of the Swiss based exclusive association “Beraterzunft”.Show more +
Business Advisory Services in Switzerland
Ruessenstrasse 12, 6340, Baar