Competition Law in Hong Kong
7th Floor, Ruttonjee House, 11 Duddell Street,, Hong Kong, Central,
Haldanes is a Hong Kong-based law firm experienced in serving the needs of clients, both locally and throughout the Asia-Pacific. Established in 1975, the partners have an extensive collective knowledge of legal practice in the region. We cover Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Competition Law, Corporate & Commercial, Criminal Defence, Intellectual Property, Matrimonial & Family Law, Media & Entertainment, Private Client, Property & Conveyancing and Securities, Regulatory & Disciplinary Matters.
The firm has a strong reputation across all of its practice areas and its excellence has been acknowledged by various awards bodies. We consider one of our major strengths to be our flexible management structure. This gives each partner a high degree of autonomy when working with clients. It allows us to keep closely in touch with our clients and to identify specific needs and the means of achieving them.
The firm’s philosophy of reducing bureaucracy is also reflected in the efficiency with which we can respond to clients’ requirements and to be as cost effective as possible.
ASIAN LEGAL BUSINESS AWARDS 2018
- CRIMINAL LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR (WINNER
- CIVIL LITIGATION LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR (FINALIST)
- MATRIMONIAL & FAMILY LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR (FINALIST)
ASIAN LEGAL BUSINESS AWARDS 2017
- CRIMINAL LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR (WINNER)
Felix is a criminal litigator and competition lawyer, with a particular focus on complex WHITE COLLAR CRIMES, COMPETITION LAW and SECURITIES REGULATORY MATTERS relating to listed companies, international financial institutions and multi-national corporations.
He frequently represents clients in multi-jurisdictional investigations and court proceedings taken out by the Securities & Futures Commission (SFC), the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (SEHK), the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC), the Commercial Crime Bureau (CCB), the Hong Kong Police Force, the Immigration Department, the Customs & Excise, the Inland Revenue together with various regulatory bodies and professional councils in Hong Kong.
England & Wales
Dubai International Financial Centre
(Holding practising certificates in all three jurisdictions)
Civil Celebrant of Marriages
English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Spanish
What the legal directories say:
- Recommended in WHO’S WHO LEGAL THOUGHT LEADERS GLOBAL ELITE 2018as the only Global Elite Thought Leader in Asia-Pacific for Corporate Defence
- Recommended in WHO’S WHO LEGAL – BUSINESS CRIME DEFENCE 2018
“Felix Ng boasts in-depth experience in the business crime space, where he stands out for his unparalleled professionalism, perseverance and passion for justice”
- Recommended in WHO’S WHO LEGAL – BUSINESS CRIME DEFENCE 2017
“Clients praise his exceptional qualities and ability to diagnose key winning elements in a case”
- Recommended in WHO’S WHO LEGAL – BUSINESS CRIME DEFENCE 2016
“Felix Ng boasts a stellar reputation in the Asian legal market and, according to sources, leaves no stone unturned in preparing his client’s defence”
- Recommended in Chambers & Partners Asia-Pacific 2017 as a notable practitioner
- Recommended in Who’s Who Legal – Investigations 2017 & 2018 as an expert
- Asian Legal Business Law Awards 2016 & 2017 – Finalist for “YOUNG LAWYER OF THE YEAR”
- Getting the Deal Through UK: “NATIONAL EXPERT”
- LexisNexis UK: “IN-HOUSE EXPERT”
- Fellowship 2015 awarded by the International Bar Association
- Master of Laws in International Legal Practice, College of Law of England & Wales
- Bachelor of Chinese Law (People’s Republic of China), Tsinghua University
- Postgraduate Certificate of Laws, University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Hong Kong