Leman works with high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients to comprehensively manage their private investing affairs by handling the implementation, execution and ongoing requirements of private investments identified by the client.
Our service provides the client with:
- an experienced, responsive and trusted partner
- a deal representative and point of contact
- expertise in structuring and executing private investments
- proactive management
- creation of ideas, options and benefits
Solutions provided to our clients include:
- private investment holding companies (“container box”) - providing a holistic view of the investments of clients in an efficient way to perform execution, financial control, and hands-on management
- syndicate and segregated account structures - designing light structures enabling like-minded clients to gain exposure to high ticket value private market investments by combining invested amounts
- family trusts - as trustee, managing private trust companies and associated entities by providing comprehensive control and oversight
Leman’s team consists of a select group of internationally qualified professionals experienced in local and offshore corporate services and structures.
Founded in 2001, Leman is based in Hamilton, Bermuda and is regulated by the Bermuda Monetary Authority as a corporate service provider and a fund administrator. Solutions are customized using Leman’s wealth of experience and extensive network of advisers and banking relationships.Show more +
As CEO and co-founder of Leman Management Limited, I work closely with high-net-worth and ultra-high-net worth private clients who expect and demand the highest standard of service.
I bring over twenty-five years of focused experience to the table with extensive experience acting as a director of investment funds and private trust companies. I implement, execute and control private investments across multiple jurisdictions giving my clients the time to focus on new opportunities. I am passionate about and committed to responsiveness and attention to detail.
My professional qualifications include:
- Fellow Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Chartered Professional Accountants of Bermuda)
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Member - Institute of Directors
Corporate Services in Bermuda
Wessex House, 2nd Floor, 45 Reid Street, Hamilton HM 12