ARGO AUDIT is an auditing, tax and accounting firm, member of S.O.E.L. (The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece) www.soel.gr, with its structures to meet the high demands of a modern society.
The company was founded in 2018, with highly specialized professionals in all financial and business fields;
- Dimitrios Mandilaras (Certified Public Accountant)-worked in Moore Stephens ,Crowe Horwath, Orion Certified Auditors and Argo Audit (35 years)
- Ioannis Delimanis (Certified Public Accountant)-worked in Ernst Young, Nexia and Argo Audit (18 years)
- Petros Mandilaras (Certified Public Accountant)-worked in Orion Certified Auditors and Argo Audit (8 years)
The personnel are highly educated (all of them university degree). Currently, we are 13 people (including the partners).
We are based in Athens, but we provide audit, tax and accounting services all over Greece with highly qualified professionals. We also provide audit services in Romania for subsidiaries of Greek parent companies.
ARGO AUDIT is a member of IR GLOBAL , a worldwide association of separate and independent law, accounting and consulting firms, serving commercial enterprises and other organizations throughout the world.
- AUDIT SERVICES
ARGO AUDIT is a member of S.O.E.L. (The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece) www.soel.gr and we are providing auditing services.
We are committed to ensuring our clients’ compliance with the financial requirements and to contributing to their financial well-being.
We are applying the International Auditing Standards (ISAs) upon our audit.
Our abilities in the field of auditing are:
- Statutory and voluntary audits of financial statements (Greek Accounting Standards/ International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Audits regarding the listing of companies in the stock exchange market.
- Expert reports for the adjudication of financial assets.
- Management audit on certain matters or departments of an organization.
- Audits provided in cases of Transformation, Merger, absorption of Companies.
- Audits for eligible expenses for programs funded by the European Commission or the Greek State.
Our audit approach is constantly reviewed by the Hellenic Accounting and Auditing Standards Oversight Board to ensure that the auditing standards and the regulations are applied properly.
- ACCOUNTING-CONSULTING SERVICES
Our professional and highly qualified team can provide the clients with excellent accounting services with creativity, consistency and confidence.
We work closely with our clients in order to provide the accounting services at the highest level and ensure their business success.
Our service range:
- Business consulting
- Transfer pricing file
- Sarbanes Oxley Systems compliance (SOX)
- Preparation of the financial statements according to the IFRSs
- Internal controls
- Due diligence
- Continuous payroll administration
- Personnel statistics, information for insurance companies and employment center
- Business assessments, statistics, reports
- Professional consulting in employment, collective labor agreements and social security issues
- TAX SERVICES
Tax advice is very important and at the same time more complicated today than ever before. No single tax consultant can today, cover all the issues or meet all the requirements of the field.
We profoundly and continuously analyze the tax situation of our clients in the light of the current legal requirements and help them with expert advice to make important decisions.
Our services refer to:
- Tax audit for companies with statutory financial audit
- Tax planning
- VAT refunding
- Advice in tax matters
- Legal entities establishment in Greece and choice of the company legal type
- Filing tax returns
- Checking of tax assessments
- Restructuring and reorganization taking in particular into account tax issues
- Assistance with tax audits by the fiscal authorities
Show more +
Main activities and responsibilities
- Certified Public Accountant in Greece
- Certified Public Accountant in Romania
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Greece
- Statutory audit
- Business consultant
- Tax advisor
- Due Dilligence
- Audit in eligible expenses funded by the European Union
- Internal control (SOX)
- Tax audit
- Tax planning
- Transfer pricing file
- Business Restructuring and reorganization
Education and training
- September 1978 to March 1983: The Athens University of Economics and Business
- January 1988 to September 1990: Institute of education of Certified Auditors
Personal skills and competences:
- Travelling, sports (basketball), cinema, theatre
Mother tongue(s) - Greek
Other language(s) - English
Audit & Assurance Services and Accounting Services in Greece
6, Messinis str., 16561 Glyfada, Athens