Audit & Assurance Services in South Korea
16th Floor, D-Tower (D2), 17 Jongno 3-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03155
Our Core Capabilities for Accounting and Tax Services
On the basis of our people and deep experience in the accounting, payroll, cash management, and tax compliance issues, set forth below is summary of our core capabilities for the accounting and tax services.
- We have provided seamless accounting and tax services for Rapiscan Systems for more than 3 years, and it is our firm belief that you and your colleagues in Korea have been pleased with our services.
- Our CPAs and staff accountants are talented professionals, having outstanding expertise and professional experience in a wide range of accounting, payroll and tax matters.
- We work closely with lawyers at Shin & Kim, and accordingly, we are in the best position to deliver integrated accounting and tax services in a professional and cost-effective manner.
- We have a number of internationally trained professional accountants who are at forefront of tax and accounting services for multinational enterprises in Korea and have skill sets and expertise in dealing with international clients and meeting their particular needs.
- Our firm has been long recognized as a boutique firm for multinational companies in Korea. Our team members fully appreciate the importance of delivering excellent client services. In this regard, we strive to render high-quality tax, accounting and advisory services without losing sight of our client’s needs.
- Our firm continues to provide trustworthy professional services and to strive for building our clients’ trust. In this regard, we are aiming at becoming their business companion on a long-term basis. Unlike other large accountancy firms, we have a distinctive advantage in maintaining a consistent and dedicated engagement team for a client and uniquely provide consistent quality services to our client on a long-term basis.
- We have developed a cutting-edge web-based accounting, payroll, HR management and invoicing system that allows us to serve our international clients better. Due to the system, we can accommodate our client’s needs and accounting and payroll requirements better than any other firms in the market.
READ MORE HEREShow more +
David started his career as a CPA in 2008. He worked at PwC Korea where he was involved in providing audit and assurance services for various listed companies in Korea including Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
He joined Sejong in 2011 and has over 10 years of experience in providing audit and assurance services, financial due diligence and financial advisory services. He specializes in assisting international clients do their business in Korea including audit and assurance services, BPO(Business Process Outsourcing) services, incorporation and accounting and tax advisory services.
Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Seoul National University, College of Business Administration, Korea (B.A., 2005)
PricewaterhouseCoopers, Seoul, Korea 2008 - 2010
Financial Audit, IFRS conversion, financial due diligence for M&A transactions, internal control system audit, IPO services
Sejong Accounting LLC, Seoul, Korea 2011 - Present
Financial Audit, IFRS conversion, financial due diligence for M&A transactions, BPO(Business Process Outsourcing) services, consultation on the accounting supervision by the financial authorities in Korea.Show more +