Mergers & Acquisitions in Indiana
500 East 96th Street, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Densborn Blachly LLP is a boutique firm of respected business, real estate, intellectual property and litigation lawyers. The firm is designed and driven to achieve desired client outcomes with practicality, economy and differentiating skill. Densborn Blachy has been recognized as a Best Lawyers® Best Law Firm in 11 practice areas. The firm concentrates its practice on the following:
- Corporate and Business Organizations Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Real Estate Law
- Insurance Law
- Commercial Finance Law
- Securities Law
- Copyright Law
- Technology Law
- Trademark Law
- Patent Law
Densborn Blachly’s mission is to address the legal needs of its clients with energy, effectiveness, creativity and a high sense of honor, integrity and respect. Learn more at dblaw.com.
David Blachly is an experienced business lawyer who represents middle-market and growth companies, their owners and management, entrepreneurs and investors. His areas of expertise include business organization, capitalizations, acquisitions and sales of businesses, succession planning and joint ventures. His clients come from diverse industries, including IT consulting, software development and distribution, internet-based businesses, manufacturing and professional services.
David has also been involved in the insurance industry for nearly forty years, representing insurance companies, agents and brokers, third-party administrators and others in transactional, corporate and regulatory matters.
David is a graduate of Villanova University and Indiana University’s Robert H. McKinney School of Law. He has been recognized as an Indiana Super Lawyer by Law and Politics Magazine and a Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers. He is a past chairman for the Business Law Section of the Indianapolis Bar Association.
- Villanova University – (B.S., Accounting, 1980)
- Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Best Lawyers in America
- Indiana Super Lawyers
- Past Chairman, Business Law Section, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Metropolitan School District of Washington Township
- Natatorium Task Force (2003-2004), Facilities Task Force (2004-2005),Fiscal Review Task Force (2004-2005), Bond Steering Committee (2006-2008) District Improvement/Strategic Planning Committee (2007-2008)
- Neighbors for Continued (Educational) Excellence, Inc.
- Founder, Board Member (2005)
- Washington Township Educational Foundation
- Board Member (2006-2012), Vice President/Development (2009, 2010)
- American, Indiana, Indianapolis Bar Associations