Published 25 Jul, 2017
Managing Director / Partner - HALSEY GROUP S.àr.l.
Christophe Gammal graduated from the European School in Luxembourg in 1987.
From 1991 to 1996, he pursued business administration studies (Diplom Kaufmann) at the University of Regensburg, Germany, with specialisation in investment, banking and finance as well as operation research. In 1998, he studied commercial law in Luxembourg and has subsequently followed various courses in taxes; management (including MIT); human resources and private equity.
He joined HALSEY in 1997 and has served as a member of the Executive Committee and holder of a CSSF license since 2000 and as a director since 2006, at which point he became a partner. Before he joined HALSEY, he served in various positions with FLG Metallurgie GmbH (VIAG Group) in Düsseldorf, Germany, Murex Rainham Ltd, Rainham (UK) and with Hypobank International S.A. in Luxembourg in the internal audit and deposit department.
As a provider of solutions and customised professional services for companies, we put all the advantages of the regulatory framework of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and its international financial centre to good use for you.
Established for more than 20 years, approved by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, we are independent and wholly own by our management. We offer a personalised and objective approach to your specific needs.
We offer our clients an extensive range of high quality services in connection with Luxembourg financial companies both at the time of incorporation and throughout the life of the company.
Company formation services
• Coordination with the notary, preparation of articles of association and, if required, representation of founding shareholders at incorporation
• Assistance in opening bank accounts (in line with the stringent Luxembourg KYC rules)
• Establishment of shareholders’ register
• Assistance in finding offices and recruiting staff
Administrative and accounting services
• Provision of a registered office for the company
• Handling the day-to-day operations of the company and follow-up of third party relationships
• Maintenance of books and records and provision of a general ledger and trial balance
• Preparation of periodical reports
• Preparation of the annual accounts including balance sheet, profit & loss account and notes in accordance with Luxembourg rules and regulations
Corporate secretarial services
• Keeping and up-dating the company’s files
• Organisation and documentation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings
• Undertaking of legal publications
• Central administration services, including maintenance of books and records, preparation of the financial statements, administrative follow-up and assistance (for Luxembourg SICARs and SIFs)
• Registrar and transfer agency services, including maintenance of the unit or share register, processing of investor subscriptions and KYC due diligence
• Ongoing monitoring and compliance support for regulated structures (for Luxembourg SICARs and SIFs), design and drafting of internal procedures
Tax Compliance services
• Preparation of corporate tax returns
• Preparation of VAT returns and maintenance of VAT records
• Coordination of external tax advisors
Management of companies
• Provision of one or more directors, managers and legal signatories
• Assistance in recruiting and management of staff
• Supply with state-of-the-art offices ready for immediate occupation
Published 25 Jul, 2017
Published 20 Oct, 2014
Published 27 Jan, 2014