Corporate Services in China
Room 505, Building C, MIXC, No. 1799 Wuzhong Road, Shanghai, 201103
Sino Group is a high-quality provider of Fund, Trust and Corporate Services. The team has over 30 years’ experience and has been advising clients on China business since the early 90’s. We are the professional partner our clients need on the ground, with the exact experience to handle complexities arising from cross-border investments.
Sino Group is not owned by a faceless group of investors. The people who own the Company do the work. We are not motivated by our results, but rather the best results for our clients.
Through its offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Singapore, Sino Group offers the following services:
- Incorporation & Implementation
- Company Relocation and Dissolution
- Group Structuring & Management
- Independent Directorship
- Business Registration & Corresponding Address
- Immigration and Visa Application
- Accounting & Payroll Administration
- Tax Reporting
- Invoicing and AR Administration
- Supplier Invoicing and AP Administration
- Banking Solution
- Audit and Other Annual Compliance Assistance
- CRS & FATCA Compliance
Private Client Services
- Trust and Company Administration
- Family Office Solutions
- Succession Planning & Asset Protection
- Private Trust Company
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Escrow Services
- Sagacity – Sino’s senior officers are members of recognized professional and business associations. Many years working in Fund, Trust and Corporate Services enables us to apply wisdom, experience and profound knowledge to the implementation of your plans.
- Commitment – All staff have been trained to ensure that Sino always acts with integrity and in the best interests of you, our clients.
- Service – We will always be available to handle your enquiries and instructions and you will never have to wait more than 24 hours in respect of any request.
Details please refer to Alex’s profile
Details please refer to Charles’ profile
Details please refer to Jason’s profileShow more +
Qualifications and awards
- Master of Science, University of Salford (MSc)
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Directors (FHKIoD)
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of the Hong Kong Trustees’ Association (HKTA)
- Member of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce (HKGCC)
- Member of the Hong Kong Independent Non-Executive Director Association (HKiNEDA)
- Associate Member of Hong Kong Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (HKVCA)
- Nominated company representative of the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
- Asian Investor Magazine’s Achievement Awards: Hong Kong MPF Master Trust of the Year (2007)
- HFM Asia Hedge Fund Services Awards: Best Administrator – small and start-up firms (2015)
- HFM Asia Hedge Fund Services Awards: Best Administrator – under $30bn fund of hedge funds (2016)
Summary of experience and professional career
Charles joined Sino Fund Services as Managing Director in October 2017 which provides full alternative fund administration services to clients in Asia.
Charles has over 20 years of working experience in Asia across banking, insurance, pension and fund administration, asset management, trust and custody services. His experience in fund service encompasses all aspects of traditional and alternative funds which include private equity, venture capital, infrastructure, property and real estate funds, hedge funds, fund of funds, discretionary and private funds.
Charles held various senior management positions in the financial industry in Asia. Prior to joining Sino, he was Executive Director & Head of Fund Services of Intertrust Hong Kong helping the company expand its fund service business in Asia. Before this role, he was the Managing Director and Head of Fund Services Asia of Vistra Group in Hong Kong; Regional Managing Director of Orangefield Trust (formerly ING Trust) in Asia and Director & Chief Executive of Bank of East Asia (Trustees) Limited.
Charles had led various regional business development projects in Asia, including M&A, new office set up and new services launch. He was instrumental in the set up and launch of alternative fund services of both Orangefield and Vistra in Hong Kong and Singapore.Show more +