Valinvest provides financial advice or guidance to customers, such as institutional investors, companies and persons in asset management, corporate finance, tax planning, and estate planning. We have a range of services from portfolio management to insurance products as a one-stop-shop. Our services are rendered through the following group of companies:
- Value Advisory SAC, wholly owned by Valinvest, has the following Financial services: financial planning, financial structuring, enterprise valuation, estate planning, M&A, wealth management, and factoring.
- Value Investments Peru S.A. asset management organization wholly owned by Valinvest. Currently, has under management two funds and one in process.
- IDEGO, wholly owned subsidiary, offers process automation, digital transformation and digital office support.
- Acceligo is a 30% subsidiary of Valinvest that offers accounting and payroll outsourcing.
- Sonnenfeld Group. Valinvest is the Peruvian partner of this consulting institution. Other partners in Argentina and Bolivia to offer the following advisory services in the following areas of management:
- General Management
- Financial Management
- Commercial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Alpha Lending & Investments, New York, USA, Valinvest is associated to Alpha for the following products
- Commercial Mortgages (USA only)
- Project Financing
Carla has 20 years of experience in consultancy and entrepreneurship in the region. Since 2005, as a partner and co-founder of Celeritech Solutions, she has been in the inauguration, conduction, and consolidation of the Peruvian office. During her first ten years, she has achieved the sustained growth of the operation while serving as the director of the Group's Board Members. During that period, as general manager, she accumulated a wide experience in the management of professional services leveraged in technology and business consulting, both in the private and public sectors, which has made it possible for her to develop in different businesses, cultures, and markets. Along with her partners, she has negotiated the company’s merge with an European technology group, a specialist in mobile developments and telecommunications service, as part of the Celeritech scaling process. She currently remains a partner of the group, with a presence in more than five countries.
Since 2020, she has partnered as an associate on Valinvest, financial services firm dedicated to the strategic development of companies and private wealth management, as well as providing consulting services in management and corporate finance. In Valinvest, she performs analysis of investment opportunities with private capital, as well as in the strategic, operational, and financial planning of the different selected projects, having active participation in the management of some. Likewise, she has been part of Executive Forums in Lima for ten years, a community of business and global leaders coming together to evolve as one through trusted groups and collective intelligence to share experiences and knowledge. She is currently in the process of becoming a forum leader and pursuing a master's degree in Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the University of Barcelona. Her passions: increase the success rate on new businesses: virtuous, conscientious, and inclusive, making their expertise available in technology-based transformation and agility.Show more +
Corporate Finance in Peru
Av. Manuel Olguín 571. Of. 502. Surco, Lima, Lima