Gall is a leading independent Hong Kong law firm focusing primarily on dispute resolution. We specialise in handling highly complex disputes, many of which involve multi-jurisdictional litigation.
Our partners all come from international firms and have practiced in Hong Kong or overseas for many years. They have a wealth of experience in a wide variety of litigation, mediation and arbitration. We use a partner led, team-based approach to complex litigation, drawing upon the legal and linguistic skills of solicitors with different areas of expertise. We ensure that we maintain an “around-the-clock” service to our clients.
As an independent firm, we are regularly referred work by law firms in other countries. We have established strong working relationships with major firms in the world’s leading jurisdictions and work with a large network of dispute resolution providers around the world. We are now a key point of reference for law firms and companies that would otherwise have no representation in Hong Kong. Gall is also trusted by the Magic Circle and City firms to act for their clients where they are unable to act owing to conflicts of interest.
Our instructions come from all over the world; our clients include foreign governments, banks and other financial institutions, hedge funds, listed companies, law and accounting firms, local institutions, land and property owners and high net-worth individuals. We work closely with our clients to help them to understand Hong Kong’s legal and business culture, and remain vigilant in finding solutions that will most readily match a client’s business objectives.
- Dispute Resolution Boutique Law Firm of the Year - Asian Legal Business Hong Kong Law Awards 2017.
- National Law Firm of the Year, Hong Kong - AsiaLaw Asia-Pacific Dispute Resolution Awards 2017. Published by Euromoney, these awards celebrate leading dispute resolution practitioners from across the region.
- Ranked “Outstanding” in both the Dispute Resolution & Litigation category and in Labour & Employment of the AsiaLaw Profiles 2018, “Highly Recommended” in the Restructuring and Insolvency category. Nick Gall and Chris Wong were named as Market Leading Lawyers and Andrea Randall was named a Leading Lawyer.
- Named by Asian Legal Business in the inaugural “ALB Best Boutiques” list
- Chambers Asia Pacific 2018, Gall is ranked in the Dispute Resolution and Family/Matrimonial practice areas. Partners Nick Gall (Dispute Resolution) and Caroline McNally (Family/Matrimonial) are named as Leading Individuals in their respective practice areas.
- Recommended in the Legal 500 Asia Pacific Guide 2018. The firm was ranked for dispute resolution, employment and for restructuring and insolvency in Hong Kong. Senior Partner Nick Gall was again recognized as a Leading Individual in Hong Kong dispute resolution.
Head of Marketing and Communications at Gall SolicitorsShow more +
Commercial Litigation in Hong Kong
3/F, Dina House, Ruttonjee Centre, 11 Duddell Street, Central