Data Privacy & Security in France
11, rue René Goscinny, Paris, 75013
The firm HURET Avocat was created in 2012 to bring expertise and experience to clients.
Quality of services and acting in the best interests of the clients are the philosophy of the firm.
HURET Avocat supports its clients over the long term by establishing trustworthy relationships, which enables it to assess all the specifics of their business, monitor their development and provide them with the legal solutions best suited to their needs.
Companies, VSE/SMEs, start-ups, freelancers, associations, authors, artists, project sponsors/directors... HURET Avocat assists its clients on all issues related to the protection of intellectual property: copyright management, protection of creative works and combating counterfeiting, registration and lifecycle of trademarks, filing of designs and models, patent advice.
On the strength of this expertise, HURET Avocat has developed a range of skills that enable it to assist and advise its clients in all other areas of economic life: data privacy and security, GDPR, communication law, commercial law, company law.
HURET Avocat works in:
- Consulting: consultations, contracts
- Pre-litigation: formal notices, attempts at amicable settlement
- Litigation: summary proceedings or proceedings on merits, both civil and criminalShow more +
Admitted to the Paris Bar in March 2006, Benoit HURET has developed an acknowledge expertise in the following areas :
- intellectual property law,
- data protection and privacy law,
- commercial law.
He has a Master in International Cultural Exchange Law (Sciences Po - Lyon), a Master in International and European Law and a Master in Private Law (University Paris -Nanterre).
Benoit HURET is also:
- Member of the French personal data protection correspondents association AFCDP (Association Française des Correspondants à la protection des Données à caractère Personnel). www.afcdp.net
- Lecturer at the LISAA School (Higher Institute of Applied Arts) / Introductory course to intellectual property, Master's degree in Fashion and Luxury Management. www.lisaa.com
- Volunteer within the InitiaDROIT Association (association of volunteer lawyers, recognized as a non-profit public-interest association, whose mission is to foster interest in the law among young people, particularly by speaking at high schools and colleges). www.initiadroit.comShow more +