BSB is an Istanbul based law firm established by two partners to provide legal services to individuals and companies of all sizes in trademark, design, copyright, unfair competition, domain names and data protection in the field of Intellectual and Industrial Property Law.
We offer legal consulting and attorneyship services to a variety of domestic and international clients through a network of associate law firms and IP attorneys with a focus on strategic planning, clearance, protection, prosecution, enforcement and litigation in IP Law.
Our boutique focus provides our clients with fully customized legal services managed personally by competent IP lawyers at every stage to ensure clients’ best interest.Show more +
Büber, who graduated from Istanbul Kultur University Faculty of Law in 2007, has obtained her master’s degree in 2012 on Intellectual Property Law in University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, which was declared 6th best university on the field of Intellectual Property Law in United States of America.
Büber was registered to Istanbul Bar Association in 2008, and has worked in a “top tier” law firm, known for its expertise in the fields of Intellectual Property Law and Information and Technologies Law, particularly focusing on internet law and data protection law. Büber continues to provide legal assistance on various fields, especially on Intellectual Property Law and Information and Technologies Law.
Büber further provides assistance in compliance projects to legal entities within the scope of Data Protection Law which has entered into force in 2016, as well as e-commerce law, consumer law and illegal conducts committed on social media and Internet. She also provides assistance in wide range of Intellectual Property Litigation matters including trademark and copyright infringement cases with a specific focus on trademark litigation and software piracy matters.
Apart from the foregoing, Büber continues its works on citizenship applications of foreigners who aim for obtaining Turkish citizenship within the scope of Law No. 5901 on Turkish Citizenship.
Büber, who pursues her work in BSB Law Firm in which she is a founding partner since 2019, also focuses a great deal on social responsibility efforts. Having attended on social responsibility projects since she was a student in law school, in this 20-year period, Büber has participated in various social responsibility projects both in the United States of America and in Turkey. Büber has attended New York Junior League Certificate of Non Profit Boards Clearinghouse trainings and worked with Cigdem Acar, Esq. in Bridges of Hope Project (‘BOHP’), which was a Non-Profit Organization founded in New York. Büber has further pursued works under BOHP in order to build a library to every school in Turkey, and still conducts projects both individually and along with various foundations for the education of girls in Turkey
- University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, Master’s Degree Program in Intellectual Property Law, LL.M, 2012
- İstanbul Kültür University Faculty of Law, LL.B, 2007
FIELDS OF EXPERIENCE
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Law
- Information and Technologies Law
- Commercial Law and Contracts Law
- Foreigners Law and Citizenship Law
MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATES
- Istanbul Bar Association 2008
- Istanbul Bar Association Data Protection Committee - Committee Member
- INTA International Trademark Associations, 2012
- International Technology Law Association, 2019
- INTA International Trademark Associations Non-Profit Organization Committee Member (2014-2015)
- New York Junior League Certificate of Non Profit Boards Clearinghouse, New York, ABD
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, Certificate of Intellectual Property Law, 2012, New Hampshire, ABD
IP - Trademark & Copyright in Turkey
Levent Mahallesi Tutya Sk. No:5 Beşiktaş Istanbul