Business & Asset Valuations in Georgia
One Lakeside Commons, Suite 850,, 990 Hammond Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30328
KNAV is an Atlanta, US based firm offering a complete suite of services including Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services. KNAV started operations in 1999 with offices in the US and has ever since expanded in Canada, India, Netherlands, UK, and Singapore. The firm’s 300+ employees serve a diverse range of clients from our offices across the globe.
KNAV has been catering to distinct requirements of multinational organizations as they expand and establish in new geographies. With its qualified team of pioneers in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services, KNAV distinguishes itself through its client-centric focus and partner-led solutions.
KNAV’s with its expertise and experience provides support at each step for organizations to meet the regulatory requirements and accounting frameworks enabling businesses to flourish. Being a robust organisation with over two decades of international experience serving various industries viz. Automotive, BFSI, Entertainment & Media, Manufacturing, Pharma & Healthcare, Retail, Technology, Telecommunication, etc., KNAV still retains its customized and partner-led solutions.
As one of the frontrunning member of Allinial Global, the No. 1 association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms, KNAV’s strength lies in the combination of technical expertise as well as rich collective experience of their executive teams. KNAV’s association with Allinial Global encourages it to procure cross fringe expertise from professionals across the globe.
KNAV is led by a group of self-driven and dynamic leaders who over the years have contributed to growth and cross border reputation. All the partners are thought leaders and cross qualified. Every partner leads a team of highly qualified Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Financial Analysts and MBA’s.Show more +
Atul heads the International Assurance and Advisory Services Practice of the KNAV Group. As the lead Partner at KNAV’s Atlanta ofﬁce, USA, Atul leverages his extensive business experience to advise multinational clients in a rapidly changing business environment with his workable but creative ideas and intrepid accounting skills
Atul has extensive experience in large number of areas of international accounting auditing with specialisation in the IT, healthcare, pharmaceutical, automobile and manufacturing industries. He has assisted both private and publicly-held companies’ in preparation and audit of ﬁnancial statements prepared in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS. Atul advises multinational companies on international accounting, with a special focus on fair value measurements, accounting for income taxes and accounting for business combinations. He has been an Engagement Partner for a SEC Registrant Company, US GAAP/ US GAAS engagements, IFRS/IAS engagements, and Indian GAAP/GAAS engagements. He has been instrumental in assisting clients with SEC reporting and ﬁling requirements, GAAP compliance and providing restructuring solutions especially at the time of mergers and acquisitions.
- Indian Chartered Accountant with a fellowship from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and did his training with a leading Indian accounting, tax and business advisory ﬁrm.
- US Certiﬁed Public Accountant from the Georgia State Board of Accountancy and is an active member of the American Institute of Certiﬁed Public Accountants.
- Irish Chartered Accountant and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ireland.
- Canadian Chartered Accountant and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia.
- Accredited in Business Valuation from the American Institute of Certiﬁed Public Accountants.
- Leading Indian Multi-national organizations, Pharmaceutical, Technology, healthcare, auto components, manufacturing and distribution Information Technology, consumer products, industrial products, and service oriented industrie
- Owner-managed, entrepreneurial, businesses, including small and medium enterprises
- In his early days, Atul was a lecturer at Mumbai University’s Master of Management Studies course, where he taught the ﬁnancial reporting course
- Atul is a member of AICPA’s Cross Border Mergers & Acquisition Task Force
- Speaker at conferences and seminars conducted by Indo American Chamber of Commerce and NASSCOM
- Conducting training programs and speaking at national and international seminars / conferences on Doing Business in US, US GAAP, IFRS etc. Till date spoken extensively at nearly 20 in house training programs and 80 workshops/seminars.