We are a leading full-service international law firm advising businesses and individuals across the UK and globally, with core values of collaboration, entrepreneurship, and excellence.
Our experienced lawyers are recognised experts in their fields from leading City, national and international law firms and senior in-house positions.
Working in a modern and dynamic way with autonomy over where, when and how we work, our lawyers view issues from your perspective to deliver the best results.
Our international presence and global outlook enables us to advise on corporate, commercial, disputes, and private wealth matters across multiple jurisdictions.Show more +
Artur is an experienced restructuring advisor with a profound grasp of the economical circumstances and especially the soft skills and unspoken rules of the game which surround negotiations and financial restructurings in a distressed situation. His professional experience as VP-Restructuring in one of the largest Financial Institutions in Germany (KfW – IPEX), where he often represented and entire consortium of banks in restructuring negotiations, provided him with a unique insight into internal procedures of lending institutions. In his practice he acted for his clients not only as a business lawyer, but was involved in a number of complex cross-border litigations where his understanding of business proved crucial in his case analysis and presentation before the courts. At the same time his court experiences made him aware of practical risks in the execution of contracts, often overlooked or ignored.
Since the beginning of his career, his practice was cross-border oriented, working in an international team of advisors and lawyers from different countries and jurisdictions has been his day-to-day experience for the past over 20 years.
Artur has worked in major law firms (Pünder, Volhard, Weber & Axster – now CliffordChance Germany), Rödl & Partner as well as inhouse VP Restructuring and Senior Legal Counsel in one of the largest financial institutions of Germany. For over 15 he has been the founder, equity Partner and Director of BLPA. He is admitted in Germany and Poland.
His experience highlights include among others:
- Representation of Major Bank in the Restructuring of Fairchild Dornier (Value USD 1,5 bln.)
- Representation of Major Bank in the Restructuring of ISPAT Industries India (Value USD 1.7 bln)
- Representation of more than 300 clients in Financial Fraud Insolvency (Value EUR 100 Mio. +)
- Member of a litigation team in various substantial litigations (USD 30 Mio. +) in South Africa
- Reorganisation of iron ore production facility in Venezuela (Value USD 1bln)
- Chapter 11 Reorganisation of US steel plant (Value USD 300 Mio.)
- Fraud investigations and litigations in the largest Polish Financial Fraud (Amber Gold)
- Advisory mandates for various ECA´s - EulerHermes, (Germany) OekB (Austria), ONDD (Belgium), KuKE (Poland) on cross-border recovery projects
Artur´s typical clients include creditors and lenders in distressed situations, reorganisations and financial restructurings in Germany and abroad, Board Directors in insolvency proceedings, Administrators and receivers in cross-border insolvencies, Banks and ECA´s in the handling of single non-performing assets abroad and Banks in creditor committees.
He is personally handling complex litigation proceedings between foreign and local investors. Cross-border dispute resolutions, fraud investigations and asset tracing.
Show more +
Debt & Asset Recovery in Germany
Office Frankfurt Rüsselsheimer Str. 22 Frankfurt am Main Frankfurt 60326