- We offer support in the establishment of commercial companies and their ongoing operations with preparation of all necessary legal documents and by representing the company in registration proceedings.
- We obtain concessions, licences and permits required by law for conducting specific types of business activity. We support the process of obtaining entry into the register of energy producers of small installations and prepare formal and legal documents for the application of a concession (licence) to produce electricity.
- We provide set of services for internal bodies of companies by preparing legal documents, i.e. resolutions.
- We carry out comprehensive company transformation processes, i.e. mergers, divisions or transformations, including cross-border processes.
- We prepare companies for planned sales or for reorganization of the business (as in the above point on transformation processes).
- We carry out comprehensive merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions through due diligence, preparation of the legal structure of the transaction, preparation of transaction documentation and participation in negotiations.
- We advise on projects involving EU funding in the preparation of tender documentation in accordance with the principle of competitiveness and provide legal support at the stage of inspections and in appeal proceedings on adjustments to funding.
- We provide support to entrepreneurs, from various industries, in their day-to-day services.
- We support entrepreneurs in obtaining grants.
- We provide interdisciplinary legal services in cooperation with reputable law firms, auditors and accountants.
- We support entrepreneurs who wish to start a business in the UK by working directly with a UK law firm.
- We conduct professional legal audits for companies (due diligence), presented by a comprehensive audit report.
- We verify the correctness of legal solutions adopted in the company (compliance).
- We develop and implement internal procedures required by law (AML, corporate governance procedures).
- We develop internal policies, templates and regulations applied by entrepreneurs.
- We conduct legal training in the field of construction law, investment project management and AML.
Construction Investments and Real Estate
- We carry out legal audits of properties and prepare a comprehensive audit report including classification of the risks associated with the planned transaction and recommendations to minimize them.
- We provide legal services in the process of regulating the legal status of real estate – we represent Clients during administrative and court proceedings related to the regulation of the legal status of real estate, including legal representation in cases such as confirmation of the ownership title to real estate, establishment of a right of way or establishment of transmission easement.
- We provide legal services for real estate transactions which include comprehensive legal support for transactions of purchase, sale, lease and rental of real estate; we draft contracts and represent Clients during their negotiations.
- We assist in the procedures for obtaining zoning conditions and building permits and represent Clients in appeals against unfavourable decisions by authorities.
- We prepare all agreements necessary in the investment and construction process, in particular construction work agreements (including general contractor and subcontractor agreements), investment substitution agreements, design work agreements, author or investor supervision agreements, as well as consortium agreements.
- We conduct amicable, pre-court negotiations and represent participants in the construction process in disputes concerning their mutual settlements, e.g. contractual penalties, as well as in cases concerning the performance of warranty and guarantee obligations.
- We provide legal support in the process of commercialization of real estate and prepare appropriate agreements with architects and service providers as well as with tenants or property managers.
We ensure preparation of litigation strategy that best takes into account our Clients’ interests, needs and expectations, and in particular:
- We construct adequate and tailored litigation tactics to the specifics of each case model.
- We undertake necessary procedural actions at each stage of the process, including supporting actions at the pre-litigation stage.
- We actively participate and represent Clients in negotiations and in the selection of alternative methods of dispute.
- We draft ongoing correspondence regarding disputed issues.
- We draft and enforce effective applications for securing claims.
- We represent Clients in enforcement proceedings.
- Has provided ongoing services to entrepreneurs and businesses since 2005.
- Expert in construction and real estate law; she has conducted transactions of real estate acquisition for construction investments, including due diligence.
- Gained her professional experience in top law firms and as an in-house lawyer in a construction company dealing with the construction of broadband networks.
- Has represented entrepreneurs (both investors and contractors) in several court proceedings involving disputes in the field of construction work.
- Has conducted projects with EU funding, creating tender documentation for Beneficiaries in accordance with the principle of competitiveness.
- Has successfully represented entrepreneurs before the Energy Regulatory Office in proceedings to obtain concessions for electricity generation.
- Has supported entrepreneurs in many planning, environmental and construction proceedings, both before authorities and administrative courts.
- Has represented entrepreneurs before common courts in all instances.
Corporate Governance & Compliance in Poland
Wrocław Technology Park, Alfa building, ul. Klecińska 123, Wroclaw, 54-413