Real Estate and Corporate Law in Slovakia
Bajkalská 29/C,, 821 01, Bratislava
VASIL & Partners specialises on the following areas of law:
- VASIL & Partners is a Slovak law firm specialising in business and company law, contract law, tax law, international tax law, real estate law,
- Partner JUDr. Imrich Vasil, LL.B., LL.M. is a member of the Slovak Bar Association and the Czech Bar Association.
What we offer?
- Legal services in the fields of Slovak law and Czech law,
- Services in areas involving English law (England and Wales) and international tax law,
- Comprehensive virtual office and corporate services, company formation and administration.
Business law and company law
- Company formation, business establishment and administration in Slovakia, Czech Republic and abroad (onshore, offshore),
- Share sale and purchase, change, transformation, amalgamation, dissolution and liquidation of companies,
- Domestic and international commercial contracts drafting and commenting, dispute resolutions,
- Property law, Legal consultancy as to the purchase, sale and renting of residential and commercial domestic and foreign real estates,
- Legal services in connection with development projects (planning and building permissions, building use permissions, sale of residential and commercial units).
Tax Law & International Tax Law
- Tax legal consultancy and international tax planning, succession planning,
- Business structuring using various options home and abroad (companies, partnerships, trusts, foundations, funds.
A boutique corporate service provider helping entrepreneurs set-up and run their onshore and offshore companies. One-stop shop solution for company formation, international tax advisory and bank account opening assistance with ambition to save your time and money.
What we offer?
- Company Formation and Administration
- International Tax Advisory
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
24 North Row Buildings, North Row, W1K 7DG London, United KingdomShow more +
2002 Bar admission, Slovak Bar Association
obtaining the license of Attorney-at-Law
2002 Police Academy in Bratislava, Slovakia
Doctor of Law degree:
1994 – 2001 Economic University in Bratislava, Slovakia
Faculty of General economics
Specialization: finance, banking and investments
1994 – 1999 Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia
Faculty of Law
1990 – 1994 Secondary Grammar School in Krompachy, Slovakia
- (1999 – 2001) IPEC - Management Ltd., Bratislava (one of the biggest developer in Slovak Republic)
in-house lawyer (legal participation on the developing projects of the company)
- (2001 – 2002) E-S Partners, Ltd., Bratislava (the business consultants company)
- (since 2003) practice of Attorney-at-Law, since 2004 under common law firm as Vasil & Partners with JUDr. Imrich Vasil, LL.M., LL.B.
From 1 January 2003 member of the Slovak Bar Association
From 22 March 2006 member of the Czech Bar Association
- Slovak - native speaker
- Czech - fluent
- English - fluent
- Russian - basic
- Spanish - basic
Our International Real Estate Network has member firms in 40+ jurisdictions around the world. Each member of our cross border Real Estate Law Group is carefully vetted based on their firm's expertise and experience. Our members who are not just content to be part of the industry but lead it through innovation. Above all else; our members who are proud to hold the highest ethical standards.
Our cross border real estate group service offering covers a wide range of Real Estate matters, from conveyancing and notary services through to large hotel deals, infrastructure, healthcare and leisure projects.