Real Estate and Corporate Law in Slovakia
Bajkalská 29/C,, 821 01, Bratislava
VASIL & Partners specialises on the following areas of law:
- VASIL & Partners is a Slovak law firm specialising in business and company law, contract law, tax law, international tax law, real estate law,
- Partner JUDr. Imrich Vasil, LL.B., LL.M. is a member of the Slovak Bar Association and the Czech Bar Association.
What we offer?
- Legal services in the fields of Slovak law and Czech law,
- Services in areas involving English law (England and Wales) and international tax law,
- Comprehensive virtual office and corporate services, company formation and administration.
Business law and company law
- Company formation, business establishment and administration in Slovakia, Czech Republic and abroad (onshore, offshore),
- Share sale and purchase, change, transformation, amalgamation, dissolution and liquidation of companies,
- Domestic and international commercial contracts drafting and commenting, dispute resolutions,
- Property law, Legal consultancy as to the purchase, sale and renting of residential and commercial domestic and foreign real estates,
- Legal services in connection with development projects (planning and building permissions, building use permissions, sale of residential and commercial units).
Tax Law & International Tax Law
- Tax legal consultancy and international tax planning, succession planning,
- Business structuring using various options home and abroad (companies, partnerships, trusts, foundations, funds.
A boutique corporate service provider helping entrepreneurs set-up and run their onshore and offshore companies. One-stop shop solution for company formation, international tax advisory and bank account opening assistance with ambition to save your time and money.
What we offer?
- Company Formation and Administration
- International Tax Advisory
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
24 North Row Buildings, North Row, W1K 7DG London, United KingdomShow more +
2002 Bar admission, Slovak Bar Association
obtaining the license of Attorney-at-Law
2002 Police Academy in Bratislava, Slovakia
Doctor of Law degree:
1994 – 2001 Economic University in Bratislava, Slovakia
Faculty of General economics
Specialization: finance, banking and investments
1994 – 1999 Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia
Faculty of Law
1990 – 1994 Secondary Grammar School in Krompachy, Slovakia
- (1999 – 2001) IPEC - Management Ltd., Bratislava (one of the biggest developer in Slovak Republic)
in-house lawyer (legal participation on the developing projects of the company)
- (2001 – 2002) E-S Partners, Ltd., Bratislava (the business consultants company)
- (since 2003) practice of Attorney-at-Law, since 2004 under common law firm as Vasil & Partners with JUDr. Imrich Vasil, LL.M., LL.B.
From 1 January 2003 member of the Slovak Bar Association
From 22 March 2006 member of the Czech Bar Association
- Slovak - native speaker
- Czech - fluent
- English - fluent
- Russian - basic
- Spanish - basic
As a longstanding member of IR Global, Andrea is continuing as a Committee Member for the Real Estate Group in 2020.