Business & Asset Valuations in India
201/202, Naman Centre, G Block BKC,, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, 400051
KNAV is an Atlanta, US based firm offering a complete suite of services including Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services. KNAV started operations in 1999 with offices in the US and has ever since expanded in Canada, India, Netherlands, UK, and Singapore. The firm’s 300+ employees serve a diverse range of clients from our offices across the globe.
KNAV has been catering to distinct requirements of multinational organizations as they expand and establish in new geographies. With its qualified team of pioneers in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services, KNAV distinguishes itself through its client-centric focus and partner-led solutions.
KNAV’s with its expertise and experience provides support at each step for organizations to meet the regulatory requirements and accounting frameworks enabling businesses to flourish. Being a robust organisation with over two decades of international experience serving various industries viz. Automotive, BFSI, Entertainment & Media, Manufacturing, Pharma & Healthcare, Retail, Technology, Telecommunication, etc., KNAV still retains its customized and partner-led solutions.
As one of the frontrunning member of Allinial Global, the No. 1 association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms, KNAV’s strength lies in the combination of technical expertise as well as rich collective experience of their executive teams. KNAV’s association with Allinial Global encourages it to procure cross fringe expertise from professionals across the globe.
KNAV is led by a group of self-driven and dynamic leaders who over the years have contributed to growth and cross border reputation. All the partners are thought leaders and cross qualified. Every partner leads a team of highly qualified Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Financial Analysts and MBA’s.Show more +
Anand Shah is a Director, Valuation Services at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office. Anand has over 7 years of experience in valuation and financial reporting services.
• Performing valuation analyses for Global and Indian multinational companies for financial reporting purposes under USGAAP/ IndAS/ IFRS.
• Conducting valuations of business and intangible assets for regulatory requirements of FEMA/ RBI, Income Tax, IRS, CRA and HMRC.
• Valuation of preference shares and other equity instruments for reporting and regulatory proposes.
• Providing assistance for preparation of business plans to various startup entities and assisting in performing valuations for fund raising purposes.
• Drafting of valuation reports compliant with internationally accepted reporting standards.
• Before KNAV, Anand was a part of a start incubator, providing mentorship to start up companies and assisting them to set up operations and fundraising
• Prior experience include accounting and financial due diligence and audit engagements under USGAAP/ IFRS and Indian GAAP
• Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• CFA Level III candidate
• Registered Valuer, per Companies Act, 2013
• Masters in Commerce from Mumbai University
• Leading Multinationals across information technology, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and service sectors including Consumer Products, Financial services, Industrial Products and Indian Corporates.