KNAV is an Atlanta, US based firm offering a complete suite of services including Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services. KNAV started operations in 1999 with offices in the US and has ever since expanded in Canada, India, Netherlands, UK, and Singapore. The firm’s 300+ employees serve a diverse range of clients from our offices across the globe.
KNAV has been catering to distinct requirements of multinational organizations as they expand and establish in new geographies. With its qualified team of pioneers in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services, KNAV distinguishes itself through its client-centric focus and partner-led solutions.
KNAV’s with its expertise and experience provides support at each step for organizations to meet the regulatory requirements and accounting frameworks enabling businesses to flourish. Being a robust organisation with over two decades of international experience serving various industries viz. Automotive, BFSI, Entertainment & Media, Manufacturing, Pharma & Healthcare, Retail, Technology, Telecommunication, etc., KNAV still retains its customized and partner-led solutions.
As one of the frontrunning member of Allinial Global, the No. 1 association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms, KNAV’s strength lies in the combination of technical expertise as well as rich collective experience of their executive teams. KNAV’s association with Allinial Global encourages it to procure cross fringe expertise from professionals across the globe.
KNAV is led by a group of self-driven and dynamic leaders who over the years have contributed to growth and cross border reputation. All the partners are thought leaders and cross qualified. Every partner leads a team of highly qualified Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Financial Analysts and MBA’s.Show more +
Amitabh Khemka is Lead Partner, India Indirect Tax at KNAV He is based out of the Mumbai office Amitabh has over 20 years of experience in the area of indirect tax with KPMG India, Vodafone India, BMR Advisors, and Sthir Advisors.
• Among Amitabh’s core areas of expertise are tax cost optimization, tax efficiency opportunities, transaction structuring and supply chain mapping, risk mitigation,mitigation,‘ automatic implementation’ of tax processes, advocacy and litigation
• He has assisted businesses implement GST with respect to tax, technology, trainings, and tools
• He has led industry representations on indirect taxes (including GST) on behalf of industry forums before the Indian Government
• He was member of the Working Group on GST a sub group of the Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers in India
• He is a member of the National Taxation Committee of Confederation of Indian Industry, Indirect Taxation Committee of Assocham and Indirect Taxation Committee of IMC Chamber of Commerce
• Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• Cost Accountant
• Bachelors in Commerce from Mumbai University
• His industry exposure is diverse including advertising, banking and financial services, information technology, logistics and infrastructure, manufacturing, media and entertainment, pharmaceutical, power and renewable energy, retail and telecommunication
Tax (Accountants) in India
201/202, Naman Centre, G Block BKC,, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai