Corporate Services in India
1107, Hubtown Solaris,, Prof N S Phadke Road,, Mumbai, 400069
N M K & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants, is an accountancy firm established in 1982, and is headed by Mr. Nilesh M. Kapadia. The firm is providing high end services in Audit & Assurance, Tax, Regulatory Compliance and consultancy domain. The firm is built on strong foundation based on quality out of the box thinking and an impressive work ethic. It is well positioned to offer premium services and comprehensive & integrated solutions. The firm has been converted into a Limited Liability Partnership in March 2016.Show more +
Background & Academic Qualifications:
Amit A. Purohit is a Partner in NMK & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants. Amit is a Commerce Graduate from the Mumbai University, Fellow Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and holds Diploma in IFRS from ACCA, UK.
Practicing in Audit and Assurance Services, GAAP conversion, Drafting / Advising on Internal Financial Controls (IFCs), Corporate advisory services, Taxation (Domestic & International), Structuring Cross Border Investments, International Taxation Issues and Foreign Exchange Regulations, etc.
Other Activities (past/ present):
• Co- Convener of the Accounting & Auditing Committee of the Bombay Chartered Accountants Society.
• Co-opted Member of Ind-AS Implementation Committee of the ICAI and Ind-AS Technical Facilitation Group (ITFG).
• Technical reviewer with Financial Reporting Review Board of ICAI and a Peer reviewer
• Member of the Research & Publication Committee of the Chamber of Tax Consultants
• Has been member of the Managing Committee of the Chamber of Tax Consultants
• Author of publication on Tax Audit and other Certifications published by CCH Wolters Kluwer.
• Member of the Study Group constituted by ICAI on Formulating Guidance Note on Service Concession Arrangements
• Has led discussions on variety of topics at various meetings /seminars organized by the Professional Organizations.
• Contributed Articles for Professional Journals and newspapers on topics of professional interests.