Business Advisory Services in Mexico
WTC Mexico Montecito N 38 Floor 34, Mexico City, 03810
We are part of the success stories of Mexican and international companies. Helping overcome challenges and achieving goals. We work closely with our clients, guiding, advising, monitoring and pursuing business opportunities in Mexico.
We are MXGA - Mexico Global Alliance. An accounting and Business Advisory firm integrated by certified accountants and business consultants, with a proven track record in the field of accounting, tax, auditing, financial and business advice for more than 30 years.
The firm is composed of independent regional offices, which are run by a regional managing partner, who in turn is part of the MXGA National Board of Directors. Each of the offices complies with the regulations, quality control and work methodologies established by the firm itself. The board of directors continually meets to follow up on the different subjects of the work committees.
Each office in its region, through its partners and collaborators, is a benchmark for professionalism, seriousness, fair treatment and proven experience that translate into benefits for our clients.
The firm partners have the experience of more than 20 years attending foreign investment. Customers based in the United States of America, Japan, Ireland, Germany, among others. We support our foreign clients to provide security in establishing their operations in Mexico.
MXGA has more than 250 professionals, 18 partners, and 13 offices in the main cities of the country that serve more than 500 clients in their assigned regions. With areas of specialization in auditing, taxes, business consulting, business valuation, transfer pricing studies, outsourcing, among others. Our clients are certain that we go hand in hand to achieve their goals.
MXGA is in the top 20 accounting firms in Mexico. Ranking published by the International Accounting Bulleting
MXGA has had a strategic alliance since 2010 as part of Plante Moran Alliance, which is part of the International Firm Plante Moran PLLC, based in the United States of North America.Show more +
Strategic Business Consultant with 22 years of experience in the areas of Management, Risk Management, Prevention, and Finance; I have advised national and transnational companies in the sectors: cement, health, automotive, logistics, telecommunications, retail, financial and Information Technology services.
- Internal Control
- Internal Audit
- Prevention and Detection of Financial Fraud
- Financial Analysis Risk Management
- IT General Controls
Certificate in Senior Management (2017 - 2018)
La salle university
Master in Economic and Financial Engineering
Banking and Commercial School
- Public accountant.
- Postgraduate Studies in Stock Market Finance, titled.
Certifications and institutions
Certified Public Accountant degree endorsed by the Banking and Commercial School
Specialization degree in Stock Market Finance endorsed by the Banking and Commercial School
Master's Degree in Economics and Financial Engineering endorsed by La Salle University
Certified in Senior Management Endorsed by IPADE
The trajectory as a teacher
I am currently a professor of courses and graduates of high specialty in internal control, risk management, internal audit and management (Performance Evaluation).
- Trainer specialized for 9 years at Tecnológico de Monterrey for large companies on internal control, risk management, and fraud prevention.
- Through the diploma of Management Skills under the Harvard method I taught, I have had the opportunity to train more than 350 entrepreneurs and managers of various companies.
- Professor of the business faculty at Universidad Anáhuac for two years.
- Courses at the Institute of Public Accountants as an instructor of Internal Government Control (MAAG CI), Risk Management, PTAR Generation and Risk Matrices, Internal Control and Risk Management in Government Management
Jobs and positions.
MXGA Oficina Ciudad de México - Present
National consultant firm with 12 offices and positioned in 17th within the TOP 20 of Mexico
Mazars in Mexico October 2010 - February 2014
GRIC Division Partner (Government, Risks and Internal Control) European International Firm with a presence in 71 countries, 13,000 professionals and annual revenues of 1.3 billion euros.
Freyssinier Morín Office November 1997 - September 2010
Partner Internal Audit and Internal Control Division Audit and Consulting Firm with a national presence, 33 offices, and 600 professionals.
Courses and seminars
- IPADE Top Level Business Management Continuity Program (current)
- Plante Moran Alliance Annual Conference Conference (Chicago) 2
- ASTREAM Annual Consulting Conference (Osaka - Japan)
- Berlitz Business Communications Solutions (BBCS)
- Human Rights principles (Berlin - Germany)
- Courses of Money Laundering prevention
- International Consulting Workshop (Paris - France)
- PIE Business CLUB and Industry & Service day (Paris - France)
- Harvard Manage Mentor (HMM)
- Intensive Preparation Course for the Fraud Examiners Certification exam. (ACFE)
- GRI - Certified Training Program - Mexico on GRI Sustainability Reporting Process
- OMB Business Adviser Program (Dolce Chantilly- France)
- Advanced Topics in Valuation (Mexico stock market)
- Activity-based cost
- "Becoming a more effective" (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Management & Expense Controls "(Orlando, Florida)