Company Formations in France
45, rue La Fayette, Paris, 75009
FIDAG (www.fidag.com) has the form of a private limited liability company operating as an accounting practice and an auditing practice.
Our practice was created in 1985 and is situated 45, Rue La Fayette F-75009 Paris and specialises in keeping the accounts of client companies, in auditing and advice to small and medium-sized businesses where they are engaged in international operations. In particular, we can treat specific problems involving tax, social and labour law, HR management, organisation & IT, legal problems, accounting and the management of operations which take place in at least two different countries.
What can we do for you and your business development in France ? FIDAG has 35 years of experience in the international accountancy business, especially in the fields:
• Assistance and advice to foreign businesses setting up in France (liaison office, branch, subsidiary, fiscal representative),
• Assistance and accompanying French businesses wanting to set up outside France,
• Audit, tax matters and consolidated accounts for international groups of companies,
• Audit business combinations and acquisitions and valuations of businesses,
• Assistance in the organisation and restructuring of businesses,
• Consulting in organisation and information technology,
• Application of international tax agreements and European Directives dealing with tax matters,
• Application of international and European conventions in the area of social security.
We are 5 partners, chartered accountants and auditors and 40 staff members (French nationals and others), specialized in giving technical support to foreign enterprises in France and accompanying French groups outside of France.
Our working languages are English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.Show more +
Masters degree - Economics - Nancy University
Diploma “Expertise Comptable” (accountant)
1979/1981 Articled clerk - KPMG – Munich/Germany
1982/1984 Manager, organisation and methods plus computer operations - BMW Italia Spa, distribution centre BMW AG – Verone/Italy
Since 1985 Managing partner - FIDAG, Accounting practice - Paris
Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Systems and organisation,
- Due diligence for merge and acquisition,
- Valuation of a business,
- International tax double-tax conventions, transfer pricing, VAT issues and European Union regulations.