Jardaneh & Associates Law Firm is a well established law firm in Amman since 1977, to provide legal services in an efficient, commercial and proactive manner.
The Firm's core speciality is to provide local and multinationals' companies and individuals with consultation and legal services related to investments and joint ventures. In addition to handling many arbitration cases locally and internationally and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards, the firm has been (and still is) heavily involved in substantially all major transactions in Jordan, with special emphasis on handling all types of insurance claims for well-known insurance companies, banks and pharmaceutical companies.
The firm deals with a wide range of commercial litigation, trademarks and names (registration and litigation), shareholder disputes, copy rights and all related intellectual property matters including pursuing the cases arising of such before all concerned bodies.
Moreover we have an established record in local and international banking transactions on providing consultation; preparing and following up contracts / agreements which are related to different banking issues; bankruptcy, joint loans, commercial pledges, guarantees, internally and externally.
Pursuing maritime, civil, criminal and administrative, labor law; employment contracts, and manufacturing agreements cases before all courts and concerned authorities.
Born in 1977 in Amman, Studied Law in the University of Jordan between 1995 and 1999 and then in 2000 obtained an LLM degree in Commercial Law form University of Bristol.
A Member of the Jordanian lawyers’ Bar Association since August 1999, a practicing lawyer since 2002. Joined Jardaneh Law Firm (formerly Zaher Jardaneh & Associates (Lawyers & Consultants) / considered as one of the leading Law firms in Amman – Jordan.
The Firm is engaged in Insurance Law, Banking and Corporate Laws. Also, the Firm handles assorted types of civil criminal administrative cases before all the courts and related authorities for a large number of local and foreign companies inside and outside Jordan.
Education and qualifications:
- Al Ra’ed Al Arabi School 1981-1995. General Secondary Education Examination (89.6%).
- Bachelor of Arts at Law/ University of Jordan. Amman-Jordan 1995-1999.( B degree)
- LLM degree at Commercial Law/ University of Bristol. Bristol- UK, 1999-2000. (Shipping Law, Banking Law, Company Law, and Insurance Law).
- Member of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) in Arab Pharmaceutical Industry Consulting Co Ltd (APIC)/ Pharmaceutical Research Unit (PRU).
- Member of the Arab Cultural Society Board of Directors since 2010.
- Member of the Arab Union of Arbitration for Investment and Economic Disputes since 2018.
Participation in the following Conferences:
- “Lawyers for the new Millennium” Training for Arab Lawyers/ 8-12 May 2004.
- “Jordan IP Week 2004”/ 23rd – 25 August 2004.
- "Regional Training workshop on Arbitration"/ February 18-19, 2005.
- "IP Week Jordan 2006: Regional Counterfeiting Forum"/ December 11-12, 2006.
- "40 Hours Basic Mediation Training"/ April 21st – 25th, 2007.
- "Patents of Inventions and Trade Secrets" part of the Arab Certified IP practitioner program/ July 1st- September 25th, 2007.
- "The 3-day Executive MBA for Lawyers" training course/ 19-21 May 2008 London.
- World Arbitration Forum for Intellectual Property, 24-25, November 2010.
- Position: Member of Jardaneh Law Firm (formerly Zaher Jardaneh & Associates (Lawyers & Consultants))/ considered as one of the leading Law firms in Amman – Jordan.
The firm is engaged in the following matters:
- Pursuing assorted bank cases and providing consultation and following up banking contracts in different banking issues.
- Pursue insurance cases for well-known insurance companies specially Marine Insurance litigations.
- Registration of local and foreign companies, and the following up the daily legal, financial and administrative matters related to companies with the entire official /non-official bodies.
- Providing legal consultation in respect of local and international contracts and agreements, including the preparation of such, such as the joint ventures, multinational companies, loans, and cassation and license agreements/ Distribution Agreements and shareholders’ Agreement.
- Restoration of trademarks and names and pursuing the cases arising of such before all the concerned bodies.
- Handling commercial agency cases for a number of highly esteemed companies and establishment inside and outside Jordan.
- Pursue assorted types of civil criminal administrative cases before all the courts and related authorities for a large number of local and foreign companies inside and outside Jordan.
- Pursue arbitration cases locally and internationally and in cooperation with number of famous law firms around the world.
Papers and Research:
- “Contractual Minority Shareholders’ Protection” Submitted as a Dissertation in completion of the LLM Degree.
- “Minority Shareholders’ Protection” Comparison study between the Jordanian and British Law/ submitted in completion of the Bar Association requirements.
- "A view from Jordan: Labor and Employment Issues in the Middle East", (Inside the Minds: Employment Law Client Strategies in the Middle East And Africa), published by ASPATORE 2010.
Find our offices here:Show more +
Corporate Law in Jordan
Jabal Al Hussein, Awerta St. Building no 16, Amman, P. O. Box 921610