Corporate Finance in Georgia
LLC Hotel Europe 45 M.Kostava str. Tbilisi, 0179
Alliance Group Holding is 18 years old, reputable diversified investment company in Georgia.
The mission of Alliance Group Holding is to create long term value for clients, stakeholders, society by contributing to the development of strategic industries in Georgia. During 18 years in business company made several important investments for the country.
1. JSC BIA Business Information company – established 2002, is a leading company with over 50,000 active company profiles in the country, its clients are: commercial banking sector, insurance and telecoms, distributors, top audit and consulting firms etc.
2. Creditinfo Georgia - Consumer credit information bureau was established in 2005 in partnership with four largest banks of the country. The company is still only credit bureau in the country.
3. Alliance Group Microfinance - First private microfinance company in 2005. Also, together with industry leaders Microfinance Association was launched in 2010, first chairman Mr. Aieti Kukava.
4. Alliance Group Leasing, Independent leasing non bank owned company, only financial company in the country to remain profitable 14 years in a row. Also, together with industry players creasted leasing association in the country. Mr. Aieti Kuakav is first Chairman of the association.
5. Alliance Group Trading - first IT point of sales payment company in the country in 2006.
6. Hesi 1 - first Micro hydropower station was built in 2016, sold in 2019.
7. Alliance Group Capital - established in 2005, it was first M&A and Fundraising consulting company, same year arranged $35 million fundraising for the export oriented industry leading company. AGC was accepted as a member to world leading M&A network Globalscope in 2014.
8. RHEA -property management and valuation onlain platform was launched in 2014 , which laid foundation in Georgia for online transactions in real estate valuation and management.
9. First private investment company to arrange several regional investment forums.
10. AGH advised Government fo the country to obtain first sovereign credit rating. Also, advised several corporations on obtaining and improving optimal Credit ratings.
11. Venture capital association was established in 2017, with primary goal to promote, attract venture capital in the region and promote techological startup ecosystem development.
12. Finnish International School – launched in 2019 was first Finnish International School in the region.
Aieti Kukava MBA, Clark University, Massachusetts, USA, Bachelors from Tbilisi State University, Economics, Statistics.
Founder and CEO of Alliance Group Holding, which operates companies in the following industries: Leasing, M&A, business information, real estate and primary education.
Co-founder of Georgian Venture Capital Association, Chairman and director.
Co-founder of Leasing Association of Georgia and current Chairman.
Co-founder and Honorary Chairman of Georgian Microfinance Association.
Aieti Kukava is a managing partner of Alliance Group Capital (AGC). Established in 2006, AGC is a boutique investment bank, which offers M&A, strategic advisory and capital raising services to firms interested in growth opportunities and reaching optimum efficiency of operations. AGC works to utilize all available resources in exceeding expectations of clients. AGC has successful relations with local and international financial institutions, has strategic competitive advantages on the market in developing sophisticated investment banking services by maintain leading position in M&A services.Show more +