Business Advisory Services in Cyprus
Omirou 61, Joanna Court 3rd Floor, 3091, Limassol
Afxentis Zemenides Financial Services is a finance advisory and investment firm based in Limassol, Cyprus.
We represent individuals and companies who are either looking for restructuring their loans, apply for new loans or who are looking for financial advice.
Our advisory services are based on giving innovative and independent advice. We offer a full spectrum of corporate or retail finance advice tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Our personnel leverage their comprehensive knowledge of the local regulations and financial environments together with their extensive lender and investor relationships to provide a top-tier one stop shop to all our clients as well as unmatched access and market awareness.
o Preparation of audit
o Preparation of financial statements
o Direct Tax
▪ Tax compliance (preparation and submission of Income Tax forms for companies and individuals)
▪ Reorganizations of companies (mergers/acquisitions)
▪ Tax planning / reviews / etc.
▪ Application for obtaining Tax Clearance certificate
▪ Application for obtaining for Tax Residency certificate
▪ Tax Ruling
o Indirect Tax
▪ VAT compliance (preparation and submission of VAT forms, VIES, Intrastat for imports and exports for companies and individuals)
▪ VAT reviews
▪ VAT Ruling
o Feasibility studies
o Due diligence (for acquisitions / mergers)
o Banking Services
We offer full loan services that include sourcing and structuring of debt and equity, feasibility analysis and due diligence services. Borrowers benefit from our extensive market knowledge on structure, covenants and pricing across different lenders.
Our team provides specialized services working with all local banks to match client preferences with possibilities available in the local market.
We provide full service for opening Bank Accounts for individuals and companies in local Banks.
• Other Professional Services
o Incorporation of companies
o Fiduciary services:
▪ Register Office address
▪ Secretarial ▪ Director/s
▪ Nominee shareholder
o Bookkeeping services
o Registration /Payments to Social Insurance Authorities
o Preparation of Management Accounts for individuals and companies
• Fully Serviced Office Space For Rent
o Below Services are included
• Fully furnished and equipped private office spaces
• Conference room
• Business Internet Connectivity and Wi-Fi
• IT infrastructure with Cat6 cabling
• Controlled Telephone System
• Kitchen supplies, teas, coffees, filtered water cold and hot
• Water rates
• Common Expenses
• Office and Window Cleaning
• Photocopying, printing and faxing (there is a maximum per month)
• 24/7 access
• Administrative & Secretarial support
• Alarm system
• Covered parking place (optional)Show more +
He has worked for KPMG (Cyprus), Limassol Cooperative Savings Bank and Cyprus Cooperative Bank (CCB).
He held major positions in CCB, like Regional Manager for Restructuring (Limassol and Paphos) and Limassol Regional Manager for Retail Banking. He was also a Manager in KPMG in Limassol.
He has extensive experience in the Financial Services sector.
Afxentis is a qualified Chartered Certified Accountant, a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA) and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC). He is also a member of the Board of other private and public organizations including the Cyprus University of Technology (TEΠΑΚ) and ANCORIA INSURANCE.
He has an MBA from the University of Kent, UK.Show more +