"Our ultimate goal is to represent your best interest, by making good business decisions based on sound legal knowledge - every time."
Colman Coyle Solicitors are widely respected for our straight talking and forward thinking legal advice. Established in 1984 by Howard Colman and Robert Coyle, we have an experienced team of lawyers based in our central offices in Islington, London.
The firm is divided into three sectors: business and commerce, property and construction, and private clients. Underpinning these sectors we have all the legal departments you would expect from a commercial firm including litigation, employment, corporate and commercial, and insolvency.
Our solicitors represent a mixed bag of clients from large corporate organisations to independent businesses and sole traders. Whatever the size of your business operation, we pride ourselves on being extremely client focused and believe in building long lasting relationships with you.
Adam is frequently instructed to act on a range of matters with a particular focus on commercial disputes as well as property-related disputes and professional negligence claims.
He has a diverse range of clients and has acted for private individuals and SMEs to large corporate entities which include Property Developers, Banks and Harbour Authorities.
Adam’s recent cases include:
- Acting for a landlord to recover substantial service charges held by a former managing agent following the termination of a management agreement;
- Acting for three siblings in a claim over the extent of their beneficial interest in their late father’s home;
- Acting for a firm of Independent Financial Advisors in a Judicial Review which succeeded in securing an order quashing an award made against it by the Financial Ombudsman Service relating to a highly publicised problem investment scheme, Harlequin Investments;
- Alongside this case, defending a Professional Negligence Claim against the firm by a different investor issued in the High Court relating to Harlequin Investments.
Adam is also actively involved in the firm’s International Services and provides advice to clients abroad which often results in working in conjunction with lawyers in other jurisdictions. These cases include:
- Acting for a Swiss company in obtaining judgment against a Maltese Company for the return of monies paid in connection with the delivery of Jet Fuel;
- Acting for a German national in connection with the enforcement of a charge over property in England;
- Acting for a Spanish company in the recovery of substantial funds following a breach of its computer systems;
- More recently, instructed in a very substantial multi-million pound claim involving a transaction which took place in Sweden.
Adam joined Colman Coyle in December 2012 having achieved a first-class degree with honours in Law and Politics at Essex University and qualified in July 2015.Show more +
Rising Star in England
Wells House, 80 Upper Street, Islington, London, N1 0NU